Starlink Partnership

Starlink Info-> https://www.starlink.com/

Thinking ahead, as the Starlink Build out is moving quickly for worldwide affordable high speed internet access (targeting rural areas and those who lack access first) It would be advantageous for the Electroneum team to pursue a partnership or at least a payment integration providing a payment option for the unbanked of the world.
Starlink’s service goals blend perfectly with Electroneum‘s current roadmap and fits nicely as the utility payment gateway for the unbanked.
This is a huge opportunity with a organization(SpaceX) that is known to think outside the box and quickly Integrate cutting edge technologies. Such as is the nature of the situation, the team would need to start reaching out right away and confidently offer the solution before another player steps in. Because without a doubt someone will be providing that connection and this is a huge opportunity for Electroneum to shine.

Interesting idea, I hope the team will look into this!

3 Likes

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :100: :100: :100:

Everything Elon touches Im supporting. Strong support for this aswell as it Will likely be some of the biggest internet providers in due time

1 Like

Now would be the time to get in touch, with him being in crypto promo mode. If electroneum had followed this original post, maybe we could have gotten a Superbowl commercial instead of Doge.

@team please make real :heart:

3 Likes

This would be amazing, I actually mentioned this long ago in a post and have
been following Starlinks progress very closely. They’ve been launching batches of
satellites very consistently & the beta test have been really solid. I think ETN would
be a perfect fit for it as a payment option.

Also some news on the speeds they’re working on have been updated from the
goal of 1 gbps to 10gpbs which would be insane.

Part of Starlinks goal as I am sure you’re all aware of is to help enable regions
with poor connectivity, this would be perfect for the parts of the world where
the unbanked need high speed net. They also just announced they’re in talks
to get Starlink in the Philippines for example.

This would be a huge boon to those around the world using Anytask. With them having
access to incredibly high speed internet would be incredibly helpful.

1 Like

Just received an email. I still think it is quite expensive.
The speeds achieved are also disappointing.
So I’m not going to do it.

Speeds are due to be updated throughout expansion. But I agree, with current Speeds the price is not worth it for vast majority.
When 1gbs and 10gbs is live 99$ is fairly cheap for what u get.

Elon just announced they will be boosting Starlink speeds in the fairly near future. If I recall they’re working to up them to around 300 mbps which is pretty fast actually. It may take a little longer there since they are still slightly more focused on North America right now.

Though, they are as I am sure you know launching very regularly. Here’s a link about the incoming increased speeds.

2 Likes