Recurring Payments?

Hi all !

I saw this posted on Andreas Antonopolus Patreon Account while checking out his profile.

Patreon has roughly 2 million monthly active users as of oct 31, 2018 and 100k patreon creators

Not sure if etn is suited for recurring payments? @ETNCEO Just an idea when I saw the Patreon site :slight_smile:

That would be a great idea @Annastasia, I had mentioned Patreon on the Fortnite post, it’d be a fantastic partner and I think it’d attract a lot of content creators to using ETN.

2 Likes

Thanks @J5Alive ! One thing I know is the opportunity for etn is everywhere around us. :boom:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome and ty you too, it would be well worth it for the team to reach out to them. There’s soooo many partnerships that ETN would fit with perfectly. I swear, a never ending list!

2 Likes

Nice find! :+1: I agree there are so many options for integration. I do think Electroneum could complete recurring payments as it is pretty much the same as subscriptions which they are already working to integrate. :zap: I also think the team should reach out and consider it. :+1: 2 million monthly active users is appealing :thinking:

2 Likes

Andreas is one of the most important guy in the field actually I have a lot of courses by him at Nicosia university wonderful hope to see him interact in our ETN project :wink:

4 Likes

Patreon is anti free speech.