Post MWC19 Update - Richard Ells - Electroneum

If paying your phone bill and buying air/data with cryptocurrency is not historic, then I do not know what is? History was made at the MWC19. Well Done Team Electroneum!

10 Likes

That is a teeser, OMG i hope this run as it looks… Happy Days

1 Like

Top work! Keep it up.

1 Like

Love the currency symbol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:clap::zap:

Promised I wouldn’t purchase any more ETN this month - keep breaking that promise.

3 Likes

Great updates, good to hear the trial in South Africa is going really well. Super to see all of the pictures of people purchasing Airtime via ETN. And it being easy. Also that new opportunities from MWC19 have opened up. The eco-system is heating up :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes absolutely agree and have been packing my digital draws with lots of cheap Opportunity ETN :wink:

We are in a snowball effect!

Tell that to Michael Schumacher. :stuck_out_tongue:
Ticket to hell bought.

Seriously, great to have an update. If only they could update their roadmap for 2019, it would be so much greater. Richard Ells expected 20M users end of 2019. I don’t know how they could do it today. But I’m looking forward to being wrong.
Don’t forget to HODL !

2 Likes

Yeah I thought Richard’s target was 10 million users. I think 5 million is a reasonable target given they are still at the first commercial place.