Phase 2 community Update from Richard Ells 19/05/2020

Hello nice being here… Love the new phase 2

18 Likes

Same thing here. How do we get our ENT back?

13 Likes

Okay this is encouraging

12 Likes

Great project with potential teams

13 Likes

i think it’s a good thing to stop the reward system after a period of distribution to help recover the price and to give the ETN coin Value more than getting it by a free way

16 Likes

nice workninice wobfobdkdbd jdkd

9 Likes

Well, we are a community and we will support the second phase too

12 Likes

There is no free etn anymore, they’ve stopped that… If you want etn you work at anytask to earn it.

12 Likes

Always good to read wonderful updates from Electroneum.

We’re progressing!

11 Likes

Hold hold hold!
Waiting

5 Likes

I don’t think …sure have…don’t worry

5 Likes

Ow… Really do you think people are going to have time to do tasks between their tight schedule, I dont think I will have, sadly and lose my connection with ETN

13 Likes

Eu só posso dizer uma coisa…foi bom enquanto durou essa mineração gratuita, mais não desanimem, pois como o electronenum evoluiu pra pior, os app viram

10 Likes

I prefer d first stage of electroneum​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Everyone likes free stuff :blush:

…however, Electroneum will always do whats best for the project in its journey towards mass adoption. :+1:

14 Likes

there is no free ETN anymore, you can only work as a seller on the anytask platform so you get paid in ETN by doing tasks

10 Likes

Güzel bisi hali birazbuydurdum ama ne kadar sami gelir bilemem…

7 Likes

Estou decepcionado, eu que passei anos seguindo me ativando e recrutando novas pessoas, para do nada removerem a forma de ganhar dinheiro com ETN… Gostaria de saber se realmente não vão fazer outra forma de ganhar ETN…?

13 Likes

What are those tasks that one has to complete to earn ETN??

11 Likes

At last. Now we can move further

10 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website