My wife just had brain surgery

Hi everyone. My wife just had brain surgery andit’s been rough(She is only 25). Her health has taken a turn for the worst the last 2 years and recently she’s seen some hard times. Thanks for all the interesting and funny things you all post. It helps me stay positive. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the Gala. I used to play instruments and coordinate events when life was simpler so it’s a little slice of the past. Remember, you’re living in the good old days. Who knows wht tomorro brings. Seize the day. :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

9 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @BigBrother305 I wish the best for both of you during these tough times. Stay strong friend, if you’re anything like who you are here I’m sure you’re great support to her. I will be keeping you two in my thoughts and I hope you both see stability and progress with her health. If you ever need to message someone to get something off your chest feel free to message me. Thank you for opening up and sharing this there are many thoughtful people here. I hope for a quick recovery and us all getting back to a simple life soon enough. Peace be with you @BigBrother305

9 Likes

Best of luck friends! Rough times are rough, stay positive as much as you can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement! @PrestoCrypto @cuddlesquid

8 Likes

Oh its so sad to hear, i will always pray for her
And will find a time and blow a flute to her so you can show her the video

7 Likes

Have a chat to these guys - I have known them to help a lot of people although it takes an open mind to acknowledge that this is the real deal. I have had very positive experiences with them so I recommend them to you. There is more to life than what we have been told - its worth a try.

https://ethealing.nl/en/

3 Likes

My thoughts are with you both.
Be strong, I shall send some healing your way.
Ohm

6 Likes

Oh @BigBrother305 I’m so sorry to hear that, sending so much love your way.
You remind us to be humble and always remember to be gentle with others; we never know what’s going on in other peoples’ worlds.
Wishing a speedy recovery for your wife and strength to you both :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

Sending love and hugs from the u.k …

We sincerely hope that you and your family get through these hard times…

Love and respect…

Chris and family …xx

:heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for all the love and concern fam!

6 Likes

@BigBrother305 stay strong. I am hoping that she will get better. :heart:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that @BigBrother305. I can only imagine having that experience with my wife… Stay strong and we’re here for you both.

If the atmosphere in your household is anything like the gala thread, then I see positivity and good vibes going a long way to help the situation there. Laughter is great medicine!

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

7 Likes

Yes, we’re trying. Thanks for the positivity.

9 Likes

I really recommend you to give those healers a try. I realize its a leap of faith for anyone who hasn’t interacted with other dimensions and will find the concepts hard to understand but I can assure you they are the real deal. They have the ability to go to your wife no matter where she is, or more accurately they will bring her energy into their clinic and the ET’s will be able to give some advice on her condition. You need to understand that almost all disease is manifested by emotional trauma, secondary to that is karma, 3rd is the person as a consciousness wishing to experience a certain event, and by doing so helping to teach others…for example a sickness can teach those around the affected person empathy and compassion etc. Nothing ever happens randomly.Everything has purpose. The ET healers can tell you the kind of information you won’t find anywhere else. If they are allowed to help they will. This depends on the persons life contract they agreed to before they came here. I realize this is probably a lot to take for some but I have experienced these things first hand and many others have too. Our reality is much more than what you experience with our physical senses. It can’t hurt to try right?

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. Btw, I hope you get your cryptopia stash back.

5 Likes

thanks - I hope so - one day they will sort it out I think. It’s a funny old world we live in - just keep smiling and living from the heart…

3 Likes

Just revisiting some old threads and this is one. As a wise man once said: “When you’re going through hell, keep going.” I may a have paraphrased there, but I’m sure that you understand where I’m coming from, you certainly have a ‘friend’ here if you ever want to blow off some steam. These are our days, we live each and every one of them together.

3 Likes

Thanks for the love! Onwards and upwards! Should be a fun week to keep the mind off the rough patches. :+1:

2 Likes

YES! Money isn’t everything though. Forgive my questioning but is your wife’s prognosis good now?

2 Likes

Im 100% with you on that. I have just had no breaks for a while now and it would be nice to take a breath. She is doing better. The surgery relieved pressure to her brain and she is not passing out randomly anymore so we are thankful for that. She is gaining her strength back and the doc said everything is looking really good. :slight_smile:

4 Likes