Music club.. you know the drill

Thought he sounded south African,
for a minute, but their zef Aussies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦but it ainā€™t gonna be bitter with ETN!

5 Likes

Saw them at an ā€˜ā€˜open airā€™ā€™ concert in Switzerland.

2 Likes
1 Like

New Biffy. Oh man Iā€™m so happy to have a new album and a soundtrack so itā€™s not all radio friendly unit shifters. Iā€™ve played this album constantly since Friday on stream and also bought it on iTunes because Iā€™m old and like to actually pay the band back for the gift of making my ears happy. Turn this sucker right up!

6 Likes

Dub step. Anyone?

Shout to all my lost boys, sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shouts to all my lost boys we rowdy

4 Likes

Foster The People - Sit Next to Me

or

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Donā€™t tell my cool friends how much I love this.

3 Likes

I can now see where ā€˜Eā€™ Eels got their sound from. Thatā€™s really cool.

2 Likes

This is great. Thanks a new discovery for me.:+1:t3::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

If I could play piano I would play piano like this until my fingers broke. Just WOW!

5 Likes

You music lovers may be interested in this video, if you are aware of the loudness wars, compressed dynamic range of most modern music e, things of that nature.

Also a documentary out there I think titled ā€œWhy Music Mattersā€ or something like that.

Heh I have some CDā€™s abums that have a dynamic range meter score of 4 and are just one solid loud brickwalled waveform. Itā€™s sad to some extent, because if produced better, the music could have been so much more.

2 Likes

K going old school here

2 Likes
1 Like

There is a massive difference between ā€˜Artistsā€™ and ā€˜Pop Starsā€™ though. I liked the video a lot. I think that any ā€˜Artistā€™ worth their salt would definitely seek out the best producer to achieve the closest sound to what they have in their head. Whereas your general pop star does what they are told for their paycheck. Donā€™t get me wrong I actually quite like Bieber and co you cannot argue with popularity so to speak. Itā€™s business over creativity a lot of the time though. Cheers @Dngruss nice to have something a little differentā€¦incidentally have you all heard the S&M album by Metallica with (I think it was San Fansiscoā€™s) orchestra. That is a masterpieceā€¦and not compressed to hell.

1 Like

Awesome. Never heard of these guys as Iā€™m in the U.K. I need to listen to this with headphones. Lots of food for the ears in this one. One to listen to in a big old American car on a long desert roadā€¦dreaming awayā€¦

1 Like

Yeah great album that.

Heh I like Pop too, Iā€™m no muisc snob. I just dislike loudness war mastering and having to apply replay gain to all the music in my library so Iā€™m not reaching for the volume knob every song change or album change. Plus Higher dynamic range music just digs deeper into the soul than poorly mastered stuff does.

1 Like