Mobile Streams plc Welcome the 6 millionth user

While not directly about ETN, I’m sure this is good news:

https://www.directorstalkinterviews.com/mobile-streams-plc-welcome-the-6-millionth-user/412761921

Any thoughts?

Rather unbelievably I hadn’t read anything about Mobile Streams until that article…all I can say is I am very, very excited for that partnership to go live.

8 Likes

Wow thanks for this info i just shared with my crypto friends and all supporters at Twitter :wink: its HUGE and important for our future and success of our way to mass adoptin.

6 Likes

This may have been the partnership we were trying to
Find the identity of early in the forum.
This sounds awesome as the gaming community is rapidly expanding.
Terrific news.thanks for sharing.,!
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Brilliant, thanks for posting. I think Mobile Streams could potentially be a game changer (no pun intended :wink:). It’s a gateway into gaming and could do wonders for ETN.

3 Likes

Great news thanks for the info !

4 Likes
1 Like

Yes - just to clarify Mobile Streams will have access to 100 Million new customers (which my understanding is should also get access to the Mobile Miner) who will be able to offset their bill with ETN.

4 Likes

This partnership is great for ETN! :heart_eyes:

Great times will come to us! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The growth of any part of an overall eco system is good for the sum of all its’ parts. This is great news!

3 Likes

Wath he said :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: