Massive news coming or more hype?

No clue what and how reliable the info is but lets see.

Those guys are very detailed with their analysis, i know its all a theory but they do have good points from previous posts.

I honestly have no idea. But personally I think its probably just someone trying to hype the coin. Considering there is this forum now for the all ETN news I think we will hear news here before anywhere else. So its probably just someone that is going to tell you something you already know. Probably nothing new actually about the project. But I could be wrong who knows

I’m tweeting about it!! https://twitter.com/cryptobandogge/status/1036774899908530177?s=21

a little too detailed I think, I enjoy their posts good laugh! They don’t present a lot of facts but all good, their passion makes up for it. Is it going to be another price graph flop? Who knows how do these guys get all the juicy info? Must on the ETN payroll, :joy:

probably “the collective” working their magic, see how this one pans out fingers crossed they deliver this time

whats the collective?

WOW - I like how the news travels fast and finds itself way across into this forum. :grinning: I believe your title maybe a little misleading. Jeff never said it was news or an announcement. It is a “showcasing”

I am fairly certain it will be something you have never seen before :thinking:- if you are looking for
the monster deal I can tell you it is not it. The “monster deal” news will come from Richard Ells not from us.

I am sorry to disappoint you but I hope you realize that we are just like everyone else in this forum, supporters, investors, people from all walks of life. We do not have the magic wand that we can swing and make the coin go up to $35, you do not hear me saying $35 by the end of December. We all have families, jobs, responsibilities and just like you we are part of this project because we believe in it, as it stands head and shoulders above the competition.

No, we do not work for Electroneum, we are volunteers and proud members of this great community, just like you and all the other fine ladies and gentleman !

Stay Tuned ! @Jeff_Knight
M.

You guys are great, keep the community spirits alive during tough times and attract new investors at the same time.

Speaking of which, I could use some community spirits. Mai Tai anyone?

Who wants to bet that these guys are going to announce a free ETN giveaway?

“Flop” sounds a little subjective or open to interpretation. I like dealing with facts, which you mentioned you don’t find we supply a lot of. If you feel this way: 1) It appears you haven’t read a lot of our posts, including M’s exclusive 1 on 1 with Richard; 2) You’re certainly in for a real surprise on Friday.

Back to flops and facts. Here are the unequivocal facts surrounding the post you described as a “price graph flop”:

M and I knew that post would not be received well; we were even told no to post it but we decided to do it anyways to show everyone what we see…knowing even then most would probably miss it if we pull back the curtain because people tend to see what they want to, not what is presented. (Kind of like how most people think my post mentioning a stunning display of capabilities and developments is going to be a massive “announcement.” Not what I said).

M and I were very open with this in the first paragraph of that post. Not sure if you caught the writeup accompanying the video.

The write up was so controversial, in fact, that it was locked up by a global admin with no name with the highest admin rights.

When our post was removed M emailed everyone on the admin side and some of the high up moderators. He received a cryptic message that our post was locked away for 500 days and it will resurface again when the time is right. M could not trace back anything to anyone (and we have access to resources of the highest order) and all his queries went unanswered from the global moderators. These are the facts, make of this what you will.

There are things that we know that people are not ready to hear even in the entire r/cryptocurrency subreddit only very few understood the message we presented. So to make things easier for most, all we can say now is this: “wait and see”.

For those of you who did see it, well guess what you are in that top 1% :wink:. The 99% kept saying see what?.. There is a reason the 1% rule over the 99%, and hopefully with Crypto and especially ETN we can shift that more in the 99%'s favor than it presently is. :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

p.s. Here is another fun fact: For the record neither of us are, nor have we ever been, on ETN’s payroll, another allegation seen all too often.

Thanks Rob, good to see you! Nice video yesterday, the chocolate bar analogy is spot on. My personal favorite is Theo chocolate out of Seattle, they have won me over. So you are totally correct! :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

Like the 125,000 ETN we gave away to 10 lucky winners on our most recent Reddit post? Not this time (but we would love to give away even more than that in the future). :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

Thank you sir Jeff! keep doing your thing man

thanks for the reply Jeff good to see a bit of fire in the belly! Guess I was questioning if you and M are genuine and 100% on board there’s a few of us that have been sceptical which I’m sure you would understand with the current climate with crypto and people like Stollaire out there. I have some understanding of what is taking place with decentralisation and blockchain technology and I also have some understanding of the 1% and organisations tied to that 1% it’s an interesting time to be alive in this point of history. Sorry I had to push ur buttons to see how you’d respond lol, I’m convinced now u and M are genuine :+1:
p.s are you guys affiliated with the collective?

M system are you affiliated with “the collective” in any way?

whats this collective?

a group that call themselves “social engineers” shill any coin and allegedly get paid to do it

interesting… got some evidence? why is their motive?