Let's brainstorm on getting your hands on ETN

Too bad I’m not further south, I’d be glad to give you a hand.

A good (easy) route to go is to purchase say… BTC or LTC on Coinbase using a debit card, transfer that to Cryptopia, and exchange for ETN from there.

1 Like

Well I have written a post in another thread.

I believe that falls under Market Makers (could be wrong). They have mentioned in the past about being in talk with market makers, but no details have come out of that yet.

1 Like

The site looks really good. Think many people on here will be very interested it this.

1 Like

Thanks guys @B.F.A , @Satsuikeshi and @wipa

I’m going to read about liquid, coinbase and the buy pool. Step by step.

Thanks again

Only thing with liquid is the delay between depositing Fiat and purchasing with that Fiat, whereas Coinbase is instant with a debit card.

Hello. I think that the easies way is to use different payment systems llike Epayments, Adv cash, Money Polo or Capitalist. I use Epayments. You can debit USD or EURO your balance and sent it directly to the any exchange cryptoadresses (BTC, LTC, ETH and others)/ Its vey simple and fast ) and them buy your ETN - my advice to use only BTC and ETH becasue mostly only there 2 coins have trading pairs wiht ETN.

yes I like it … a world community theme

That would be the shortest route imo bfa, there is the issue of scamming especially with paypal as payments can easily be reverses and accounts hacked.
however, if the seller trusted the buyer enough to accept that form of payment then great.

1 Like

Thanks buddy, maybe if this comes to something you’d make the trek down.
yes I use coinbase if I need btc quickly. I think i had a $50 limit for some weeks until they could trust me enough to not do a bunk on the payment.This is very do-able coupled with some ID checks but thats a different beast i think.

thats also very do-able @wipa
I wonder how this model would be put in to practice & I’m guessing everyone would be trusting that all members wouldn’t try and reverse any payments after receiving their etn.
cheers

Thanks mate, ive got some ideas of making look less intimidating. :slight_smile:

Either way @Pete I’m thinking of promoting a more localised network of sellers where users of etn can make some income selling (or buying) etn locally through trusted relationships, or shops and local businesses.
:slight_smile:

Well it works everywhere else :thinking:. With visa/mc

Coinbase does it. Kraken.

If someone would try there are actually many step needed to be taken before a bank reverses the transaction. The have to prove they havnt received the product/service they ordered and if they would manage to blag they would have to give a written complaint to the bank. and if coinbase has a reverse transaction they would get online with the bank and ask why. The would show the claim and coinbase would say BS, look at this, and the bank would reverse the reversed transaction. Bank would probably file a report at the police for fraudulent behaviour.

1 Like

Thanks, I understand there is a system out their, I have been a trader on localbitcoins for years with 100’s of trades. https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/capcoins/
I have seen so many scams out there trying to get hold of my hard earned btc, & have been through the process with the banks when customers cry foul to try and get free btc. It is a difficult long process. I’ve lost 3 bank accounts in the process once they founnd out I was a btc trader.

What I’m thinking of is something different, a free local service offered locally by a etn community , personal , shops and businesses . Something that will bring income also to them traders and hopefully bring more value to etn.

:slight_smile:

Now this is idea generation! Wow :grin:

1 Like