Let's brainstorm on getting your hands on ETN

You can also take it a step further (just feeling this idea out a bit).

Have an online marketplace where said ETN Dealers could purchase ETN using Paypal, or some other means, without having to deal with an exchange at all. Then have ETN Suppliers, which do the exchange trading, so that Dealers don’t even have to go to an exchange if they don’t want to. Naturally, the Suppliers would also charge a low-rate fee for their handling, as well as to cover their exchange fees.

So, to use your Avon idea, it’d be like having the regional managers (ETN Dealers), interfacing with ETN Suppliers (or Avon Directly in this example) as a sort of middle-man approach. Or, should they choose to cut out that fee overhead, they can do the exchange trading on their own.

You could even take it another step further, by allowing Regional Dealers to have sub-Dealers, on a town by town basis.

lol A good, albeit not the best associative, model would be how drug dealing chains work. You’ve got the a chain of suppliers from source to country, state, city, city blocks, with each stage taking a cut.

If you’re looking to implement a backend, or a framework they can utilize, I’d start small, and grow from there. (basically in order of my posts above).

Assistive aids can be in the form of printable order forms, online calculators/spreadsheets, etc to minimize the hurdles of such a supply chain approach. Online videos for them could work as well.

What I like about this is that it builds a robust, on the ground ecosystem which no other crypto has.

I like the idea, but imo, a more inviting design could do well. It is a bit intimidating for the average web user. Just an opinion. Perhaps something in “electroneum blue”.

1 Like

Thanks @Satsuikeshi
Before I put some time into coding the website I wanted to get some feedback on the idea (good & bad)
Yes I was think of an ebay or tripadvisor style feedback system so to help (buyers) feel more confident about trading with a specific trader.
This could be used for shops also, find a local shop that sells ETN, you find it, go in the shop, ask for 100 etn, pay the man behind the till, he then sends you etn to your mobile, you leave the shop happy.
Just like a mobile phone top up system.

** after reading your 2nd post

I remember over 10 years ago buying shares in different companies, I had a ‘guy’ that I was referred to by a friend. I transferred my money to his bank & he bought the stock for me (and held it) I had nothing to show that I owned any stock except for his word. then when I wanted to sell it, I rang him, he sold it, and a couple of weeks later I got my money back with profit minus his cut …

• 3rd post
    lol this is the 2nd time someone has compared it to a drug dealing network…
    But I think you mean something like multi level marketing

I do like what youre saying about selling aids, this is the core of what I’m wanting to implement, thats why I created bitinix.com to help people distribute their etn

but yes nice and simple first and build up from there.
Thanks for all you input so far @Satsuikeshi … really good feedback there .
how about getting involved in the project? :wink:

hey @wipa

I think you’re right. I guess it does look a little aggressive lol
I’m think of something slightly different now. Maybe more like a ebay look and feel?

1 Like

Did anyone notice whether the site translated the page the them?

Last time I tested translating the page, it broke some of the links on the site.

Since you ask, maybe like Coingiy ?

The site is only designed to show the ‘about’ page from any link at the moment, jsut while I put the design into place

Thanks I’ll have a look at that now

@Bitinix I’ll consider it! I’ve got my hands full at the moment, but I’ll definitely be open to testing out and providing my opinion for ya. :slight_smile: I’ve done that for a wide variety of web pages and software over the past 10 years or so.

Sorry. COINIGY :slight_smile: But i guess you found it.

no worries, but thanks again for the input :wink:

thanks @wipa,
yea got it, yea I could do somethign along them lines.
Theyve given me a couple of new ideas

coinigy

1 Like

Super, glad to be of some kind of assistance.

Perhaps add on some international vibe pic of people. “we are the world” feeling

My thoughts about how to buy ETN.

If i could logg inn to a web page, i got 100$ to spend for ETN. I give you an offer: 100$. You give me a price that i accept. I use visa, paypal, or what ever you can take. I Pay…you got confirmation…you pay. And i got a receipt to my email and my ETN in my wallet.

When you got a offer at 100$ and the market price is 1$ you offer me a price, you become my bank/trader and that is a big business opportunity

@Bitinix Great idea.

This is my first day here.

Some days ago I started to read about cryptos and I fell in love to ETN project.
I’m doing my first steps with cryptos hence, I have a big lack to knoweledge about security, exchages, fees… I’m not the smartest man in the town, actually I think I’m not very smart then need some time to take decisions.

I’m runnig de APP but I would like to buy more ETN’s… Where? How? :sweat:

Like me there are tons of people looking for a truly trusted local “buddy”. (Build a “users chain” or “local communities” would be awesome)
I would love to spend a few $ to add more ETN, sadly I don’t know people in my city (Seattle) who can sell me.

Keep working, please. Your web looks great.

I made a entry guid to buy ETN in one exhange

1 Like