iOS Cloud Mining query

Hi all,

I downloaded the iOS app the day that the tweet went live to use and have been using it on and off (I disabled the mining for a short period as I thought that the mining rate was slow and had to re-download and log back in after I couldn’t start to mine in the app again after stopping).

I’ve had it running / mining now for 29 hours and only mined 0.05ETN… Does this seem right?
Also, when I click ‘Extend’ on the app, nothing happens.

I have 5 days and 19 Horus left to mine and ‘Extend’ is green, I was assuming that the ‘Extend’ button would add on another 24 hours onto the time left to mine.

Anyones thoughts or opinions regarding this would be great.

0 Likes

@Rach Maybe mods can help with this.

0 Likes

Thank you BigBrother.

I downloaded the app and started it up and after the a day of mining I managed to get to 0.02ETN.
Actually, thinking about it, that makes it worse. That means that in 29 hours I have only managed to mine 0.03ETN.

I just wanna see what other people are getting, I know it will never be consistent across the board, just want an idea of what is the average.

At this rate it would take 50 days for a single coin which is worth 0.005p (GBP) at this moment in time.

1 Like

I am doing 4ETN per day? Iphone 6

0 Likes

That’s what I would expect. Seems an ok return.

I’m using an iPhone X but shouldn’t make any difference at all. Just seems strange.

0 Likes

My friend have today too problem. He clicked to stop mining and couldn’t start again… He tried to reinstall but nothing help him… And too have for 6 days less than 0.5etn.

0 Likes

one of my colleagues has the same issue, but mine is working like a charm… maybe it’s a bug ?

0 Likes

What devices are they using?

I’m guessing iPhones as it’s an iOS app but do you happen to know what model?

I can’t imagine it’s software related as we have a user above reporting 4ETN a day using an iPhone 6.

0 Likes

My friend have Iphone X and have beta version of ios 12.2 and when he click stop mining and want to start again only shows LOADING and nothing more, reinstall didnt help to him…

0 Likes

That’s exactly what happens to me.

Does anyone else have any more information?

I’m guessing this is a wider spread issue.

0 Likes

You need to make a support ticket support.electroneum.com

0 Likes