IMF WARNS TRILLIONS COLLAPSE OUT OF US STOCK MARKET...Time for ETN to seize the moment!

The IMF is warning that trillions and trillions of dollars will suddenly be erased from the US and global stock market overnight !!

Not only could their be potentially a run on the banks but also a very real bankruptcy of public pensions , think of all the firefighters postmen teachers policemen government workers acedemia and more who will lose everything !!!

ETN may be thrust into the spotlight due to this possible outcome

That’s more like a global collapse , even if I could ride that out with etn it would be a scary world for a while… like the one in 1912 …
Scary

Smart money will know when to exit. They will exit well before the collapse and will hedge into safer areas like gold and silver and obviously crypto. It’s only the common people who will get hit.

2 Likes

That’s us lot , but we got in first muhahahha . I would love to be one of the many making money during a downward trend… never happened to me yet lol

Who shorted the stock market today :smiley:

I wonder how many millions or billions have been wiped off… Gone … poof…

One day loaded next…

This huge crash has been expected for a long time and is imminent for sure. Crypto will explode when this happens - strap on for a wild ride…