How can we increase hash rate on electroneum mobile mining app?

Most hash rate on Android mining app remains at 29 to 32. Can it be increased? Have your say please.

Hi this is actually a decent hash rate you are getting, you cannot increase it though. Its estimated on the power of your phone as your phone is not actually mining. I have a Galaxy S7 and mine sits around 30H/s I normally get 10coins every 2-3days. Hope this helps

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the hash rate for most devices are about the same no matter how powerful the device. The only way I’ve increased my earning on the mobile app is through referrals.

1 Like

I came across something really awesome to help you with referrals since we can not increase hashrate.

Check out the PDF below. Its a referral card print out that can hold your referral code and be given out to others.

1 Like

You have may a good point. I use infinix and my hash rate is 30.46 - 31.

@retsemssA. You have nailed it. Referral is very vital in gaining more mining and hash rate.

1 Like

This is awesome. I will try it. Thanks a million times.

2 Likes

The team made a change so the lower end phones got abit of a bump to try and kept it abit fairer guessing this is 30H/s but correct me if im wrong I think the max hash rate you can get is 50 for phones with high end hardware.

I have install Electroneum on my PC using BlueStacks and the hash rate still at 30h/s i change the # of cpu use by BlueStacks from 1 to 8 cpu’s and the hash rate still at 30h/s so i think it lock to use only 1 cpu on your phone because i can run the app all day and all night with out charging my phone and the battery still going.
But when i use to use minergate on monero my phone drain my battery alot

The mobile app has simulated mining. Basically means you are not technically mining on the blockchain. Think of it like an airdrop, basically everyone gets the same rate regardless of hardware used.

So if i install the App on 4 phone on same account and each one of them give me 30h/s will it make 120h/s total or it only a fake mining.

It’s not fake mining, you do receive real coins but as the previous poster has mentioned if you use one account with 4 phones you will be blocked/banned. I don’t think they would look kindly on bluestacks or emulation.

The mobile mining is kinda like a marketing budget to allow people to get some coins for free and introduce them to Electroneum/crypto. It has a limited supply and the distrubution is set I guess to keep it fair for everyone. People flouting the rules or skewing the amount of etn they can gain from mobile mining is kinda self defeating because it would be taking away value from that marketing budget and hinder it’s ability to do the job it’s supposed to do, which is get new users onboard.

Best just to stick to terms and conditions and mobile mine on one phone. If you are looking for more sources of free etn, i know of a site called Electroneumfaucet.net, hold rocket, a free etn themed game that pays out etn rewards and my site, freeetncentral.com where you can win free etn everyday.

Hope this helps.