How big your wallet you wish to be?

Personally I possess a couple of hundreds K of ETN, I’m going to get something around 1M, for I think you need to have a lot of them in order to make you reach when time comes.

How much are you aiming to get ?

I buy every month till the price reach 0.05 $ so i dont have a real number .

3 Likes

The same here with one difference that I have mining rig that accumulates me each month over 30K ETN on average so 0,05$ limit will not stop me from mining ETN. If this situation keeps going for 2 years I should get over 500.000 ETN from mining alone :smile: .

1 Like

I slowly keep buying also when the prices are right i honestly don’t know my end goal either i just buy here and there when i got money to spare :slight_smile: and that isn’t bad at all to mine that much ETN @MinerETN :rocket: now just have to hodl on and get more while prices are low and patiently wait for its rise up :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I previously said in a post I had 75k ETN and was happy with that.
Guess what guys… I know have 100k ETN as I have made another purchase today.
This is definitely it for me now. Even if the value drops more, I’m not purchasing again. I’m happy with what I’ve got.
I earned 600 ETN with my mobile miner since April and have spent £450 to take me up to the 100k.
If it all goes wrong I can afford to lose my stake, but I beleive in ETN and expect big returns.
Not this year, probably not next year but they will come.

4 Likes

Personally i think you made a good decision @Zero7 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I bought at $0.18, $0.16 $0.12, $0.07, $0.06, $0.04 $0.006, $0.005,

5 Likes

We are getting a nice pump at the moment. Is this your doing? :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries ETN is still at $ 0.00526718 and do not do it before I get at least 1M guys :grinning:

i feel you @Tanwax same here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want millions , 100k would suit me perfectly. It’ll take a long time to get that but it’s better than wasting it on booze or crap …

1 Like

It is dumb @M-Kid I know but living and dreaming beyond my reach is pointless. I could reach 100k but 1mill for me is beyond belief and impossible and therefore can never be reached ( by myself ) 20 years in a factory has busted my hips and back so I do what I can when I can … Life sucks but a smile goes a long way.
They do state spend only what you can afford to lose so I have done that .

I dream of bigger numbers and for the long haul. For those who have millions I wish you good luck and best wishes.

(Secretly my heart breaks hahahaha )

1 Like

Agree especially when the price would’t reach that high mark as we want, then every million make decent money, other words you need millions when the price is low is that simple, but this rule does not apply to M-Kid as he is going to buy whole planet with his all ETN :grinning::whale::whale::whale:

1 Like

Hahahaha @MinerETN very true , hey as long as he is buyin the price is rising , which is good for bacteria like me hahahhahaha

2 Likes

Предвижу что вы хотите подкинуть пару тысяч монет sergoogler :wink: etnkQRbfBvc4pFBLi8BRPccZLGzUFnvpQTAm4Vk4GFUQVbDFJHRv2kjGskUun3GfcPJE2fYXkChWDa1pz7qBm7G97ttLEjYU4c

Ps spasibo!

1 Like

20181009_125116 20181009_134443

5 Likes