Hi im getting 0.01 every 5-8 hours since last week?

Sorry still don’t see the problem. Who gives a crap if it’s to the point of pointless in any area without a partner use case? I sure as heck don’t care. Those people can buy ETN off an exchange if they need it so badly, while the supply is reserved for the purpose it was always intend for.

Just what exactly is the huge need for free coins for eveyone everywhere if there is no actual intended use case to spend them with a partner where they are located?

ETN is supposed to subsidize the world economy and give free rides to one and all out of the goodness of their heart?

I am tired of this entitled thinking from anyone who displays it. It’s pure nonsense. And I don’t give a crap about what those type of people think they are entitled to.

The Pre-mined supply is for a specific purpose and anyone not in a partner area should just stfu and be happy they got anything for as long as they have. And that is that.

1 Like

This is answer to your questions… now they focus on SA… they have to slow down our mining becouse we growing up in the countries where is a lot of new customers and somehow we need coins for them (a lot)

You miss the most important part of that post

It doesn’t say to the exclusion or detriment of the original community - to which the opening post of that thread is addressed.

You’ve already clearly given your stance that I can “stfu” and you don’t care or “give a crap”.

Classy!

Why are users everywhere entitled to lots of free ETN? The target market hasn’t been kept a secret from anyone.

The true purpose of the Mobile/Cloud Miner has been known since before it’s release.

Now everyone thinks they are entitled to lots of free coins just because ETN let them participate in testing the app and involved them in the early stages of it’s development.

Now that it can finally be used for it’s original intended purpose instead of being happy they were able to help the project reach this point they believe they are entitled to charity even if it’s at the expense of the life of the cloud miner supply and future growth and adoption.

Whatever. I just don’t play that entitled game

I don’t think those who got involved early or stumbled across ETN on their own before it was launched fully deserve anything more than what they have got and are getting. Not until a partner goes live in the region they are located in.

I want there to be supply for the target markets for as many years as possible, as we launch partnerships in those places. I want ETN to be a part of changing the lives of those who need it most.

Those who choose to get involved and really do have a need will just have to be patient as ETN grows and launches more partnerships, eventually hopefully in their areas.

Things should go quicker after the first few partner integrations…one would think.

Who knows, maybe ETN is close to launching something with a remittance partner that operates in several countries giving ETN a multi country use case.

Wouldn’t it be better to see how it unfolds rather than run around pounding your fist about this stuff?

1 Like

Yeah…well don’t act innocent. Your reply a few posts above isn’t exctly a shining example of bending over backwards to be polite.

You must have mistaken me for someone who takes lip of others.

He was referring to the Cloud Miner as the Massive improvement in that December update from what I recall.

New Cloud Miner versus the original always on internet connection app open constantly version of the miner app was a massive improvement.

So again, your point is?

You keep referring to entitled…

You are not reading my replies and instead you are constantly “projecting”. This projecting is devisive and not accomodating to a useful conversation.

I said a few ETN make no difference to me. It’s not about me. It’s about the community as a whole.

If certain parts of the community (SA) are given preferential treatment over others then this should be announced.

An official explanation of such strategy to the community would be up to the community to interpret - and I suspect most would be agreeable.

And I didn’t tell you to shut the f up. You lost your “rag” and started barking unnecessarily.

Yeah well I disagree with you plain and simpe. If they can’t understand the true purpose of the Coud miner’s existence than that’s their problem not mine or ETN’s.

But sure keep whining about it if it is such an important issue to you. It’s a non issue to me.

No partnership, low payout…simple. The way it should be.