Happy Birthday Electroneum - A Visual Tour of the Past Year

That was soooo sooo goood mahn… ur very strong etn supporter.

4 Likes

Brilliant to see how far ETN has come in such a short amount of time!

4 Likes

Awesome post @benjaminoo, thanks to you, a lot of users can now see what an incredible first year we’ve had, regardless of where the price is right now! Good job everyone

5 Likes

i think that etn will be using by people !!! we ('holders) must be help to spread our coin to the world

5 Likes

Awesome… Great work Electroneum team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Excellent I enjoyed this read, happy birthday :birthday:

And isn’t the world a lovely place full of nice people… This is my first public forum ever and I feel safe saying this here. I like that everyone is so supportive and nice to each other

4 Likes

AWESOME read. Wow fantastic JOURNEY.
I am happy be part of this best CRYPTO project in HISTORY
Together we are very strong - dont forget :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

I need to say that was the best POST at this forum - full of relevant information and filled with great video and picture content. It give you hard work and I THANK a lot for your incredible WORK.
:heart: :bow_and_arrow: :heart:

1 Like

I make some promotion to this article at Facebook so awaiting more people to come to read this GREAT article. Again Thank @benjaminoo

1 Like

Great post, really enjoyed the read :+1:

2 Likes

Wow very impressive and its going to be impressive

2 Likes

ETN team maybe can share too this very informative post. Via email or Twitter and Facebook post :slight_smile: like today article from @xterest

Happy Bday. Now you have chance to have a look into the statistic and number part of the JOURNEY:

On the 22 November 2017 I start collecting numbers about Electroneum cryptocurrency into this EXCEL. So 2 days and this nice statistic excel have Bday. Please have a look into the JOURNEY with me :wink: Total 11 worksheets - better use PC.

4 Likes

Great work @Mr.CryptoCZ

1 Like

Hodling ETN #HODLGANG

Must watch for any crypto fanatic!

ETN TO THE MOON!!

1 Like