Future of blockchain

I think we all know blockchain is here to stay but where is it going to take us…

4 Likes

Web 3.0
Web_3_0_Simply_Explaned 1_AijBTLBMdE27iMOU7iVlnQ

2 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt that blockchain one day would be used everywhere and on everything we are still far far away from that most likely im talking about 10 to maybe 25 years or so but i do see it happen with all these hacks and data leaks etc etc we just need secure systems everywhere its just needed and i agree with @CRYPTO-CAVEMAN we will see Web 3.0 one day being used everywhere :face_with_monocle:

Blockchain will disrupt countless industries:
Top 10 sectors most susceptible to disruption by blockchain within the next five years:

1. Financial Transactions
  2. Micro-payments
  3. Banking
  4. Supply Chain
  5. Crowdfunding
  6. Securities Trading
  7. Voting
  8. Healthcare
  9. Cloud Storage
  10. Virtual Property

Respondents identified 35 unique industries that they believe will be meaningfully disrupted in the next five years.

Top five factors accelerating blockchain adoption:

1. Data Resiliency
  2. Transparency
  3. New Business Models
  4. Trust
  5. Decentralized Control

Top five factors hindering blockchain adoption:

1. Speculation
  2. Stage of Development
  3. Unproven Value
  4. Regulation
  5. Scalability – 78 percent of people believe it will take at least 3 to 5 years for scalability to be resolved.

Also look at this article:

What is the future of blockchain?

5 Likes

It is going to take us were we’re going, forward.
We have stalled on the evolutionary scale, stuck in this limbo where everything is centred around greed and suffering for far too long.

Blockchain will be the foundation of a new global civilisation.
It is inevitable, we either move forward together or we will go extinct.

The decision has now clearly been made, we are going to move forward together.
It’s going to be a bumpy ride, but at least we’re doing it.

3 Likes

What an interesting topic.
Great subject matter.
Another well worth reviving.
Was reading an article on Medium last week on the subject.
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Would love to know what you have learned…I think 2019 is the year of regulation.
The uk have just released how crypto assets will be taxed here, they even mention airdrops !!! So one country at least is in favour of crypto currencies and getting ready for 2019, just like me and my profit sharing from next.exchange getting ready to finish work and be a full time self employed crypto assist holder in the uk and receive my quarterly payout.
Should be easy to do my tax at the end of the year so from my point of view Blockchain will be my living in the future.

2 Likes

I didnt know you were active or I would have addresssed you directly.
Theres a link on twitter (stratis platform) to the link on medium.
Its quite fascinating looking at how they are integrating web2.0 with web3.0.
So far only one project speaks the language.
More to follow of course I’ve been researching several projects trying to achieve a “bridge”.

2 Likes

Interesting concept web 3.0…

Thanks for sharing …

Linky for UK tax ( :rage:)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tax-on-cryptoassets/cryptoassets-for-individuals

3 Likes

Blockchain is probably one of mankind’s greatest creations and it will disrupt most of the industries.
Huge companies which had said btc is of no use are now using blockchain because they realize that they will be left out.
It is time that we realize how corrupt the centralized system is(banks,social media etc)
and move onto the future.
The most common reason that people who are FUDsters do so as they know they will lose their jobs or that the world is no longer going to be in the control of financial institutions.

WE ARE LIVING IN HISTORY. WE ARE WITNESSING THE BIGGEST TRANSITION FROM FIAT TO DIGITAL CURRENCIES.

6 Likes

Mass adoption of crypto is imminent.
Electroneum’s gonna be the protagonist.

4 Likes

Indeed I believe Electroneum will be the “Protagonist” in its field.
As indeed there are other projects tha will be the leaders in their field.
I feel the smoother the transition blockchain makes into the mainstream without too much of a disruptive overtone …the faster adoption will occur…
I dont think anyone doesnt find redundancy a daunting thought .
We have to say “hey we got this here thing to enhance your business”
Rather than “we got this thing to replace your business”
Mass education in Blockchain tech,…how it wiil drive the economy of the future…thats what I would really like to see more of.
This topic and @ColinSTE series of topics…“Understanding Crypto” are invaluable in that regard.
:heart::heart:O

5 Likes

I think this is the first ever thread with multiple replies that i have ever seen where i agree with every sing one of them.

4 Likes