FREE AnyTask Creation Apps and Tools

Not sure about your specific case, but I just submitted a screenshot of my AnyTask listing. My other services that I will accept ETN for are still in development.

Perhaps you could submit a screenshot of a draft of your website. Maybe add “ETN Accepted Here” somewhere with a QR code.

I’ve been using the free version of the video editing software Davinci Resolve 16 for a couple months now and I gotta say it is now my go to program for it. So much pro level capability.

I’ve mentioned before that it has a steeper learning curve than some other programs, but luckily there’s some excellent YT tutorial vids out there to help you along.

Casey Faris has been one of my favs, education and entertainment all in one stop:

(The cat :cat: people on here will appreciate this one even if they don’t do video editing. @Plankton_ETN @sallypinkhair )

This one will speed up your editing time:

This one goes more in depth with color grading, different channel:

And this is the most recent video I’ve done with it:

All my thumbnails are now done on Canva as well, another free tool I mentioned above.)

3 Likes

How did you know :rofl:

Thankyou for sharing this.

3 Likes

Here’s an article that covers and links to a ton of free or very cheap online learning resources.

I’m trying the pocket link because the main article source is on Quartz and has a paywall.

2 Likes

I use a XP-Pen Deco 03 wireless graphics tablet, And krita+gimp apps great combo!

3 Likes

Nice to see the team showcasing FREE options too. There’s a bunch I wasn’t aware of:

2 Likes

I’ve been heard on Davinci Resolve for a few weeks casually; I’ve watched a few of them on YouTube; The free version does all I need for now?

2 Likes

Yup, the free version has quite a lot of capability for what it is. I used it for a few months and then upgraded to the paid Studio version. Not because I needed it, but I wanted the Speed Editor keyboard and Studio came with for free. Otherwise, I’d still be on the freebie.

The only difference I’ve dealt with so far is on Exporting and Codecs. Apparently, the free version does not allow exporting to h.265 for YouTube. But I’ve been using h.264 which is included anyway. That’s fine if you’re only posting vids online. If you’re trying to deliver the highest quality video to a private client, then you just have to use a different Codec like GoPro Cineform or DNxHR HD.

I think there might be more transitions and effects in Studio as well, but I’m honestly only scratching the surface of what it can do.

Casey Faris is still my favorite for Resolve tutorial vids and covers all that as well.

1 Like

Photoea is free and super similar to photoshop - its online though, but clearly you have internet.
in addition,A Drawing Tablet like XP-PEN Deco 01 V2 will help you for photo editing in photoea. it’s more natural and efficiency than mouse. you can have a try.

2 Likes