ETN Trade Idea based on Fib Retracement and Elliot waves. (Ignore if you dont like TA)

We broke through the 0.618 fib level. Finding support there would be bullish. However profits are secured with the stop loss. grafik

1 Like

Another corrective wave is still possible thats why in my opinion some kind of stop loss is important here. If you would know me that is also always the first thing I talk about when its about trading :smiley:

So a corrective (elliot) wave could still happen thus resulting in a lower price. A nice read about corrective waves http://www.elliottwave.net/educational/basictenets/basics3.htm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep up the good work @CryptoMatt this helps me a lot to predict where we are going and when is the best time to get in on the market :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Just checked the charts again. And volume on kucoin and cryptopia seems to be running out. Which would call for further downwards movement. This is nothing bad but just shows a healthy correction. New Buyzone around 120-135sats. I would also watch the 150 sat zone since that also could become support.

Am out of the other trade, which ended up being like 5% profit.

Volume in a downtrend atm:
grafik

1 Like

Also watching the RSI on hourly to see if we can break through this level. Its hard to say since we dont have historic data, but possibly this could be a baseline for the RSI in an uptrend. Anyways RSI on bigger timeframes is still way up which could mean further correction. :thinking:

grafik

1 Like

I think we slowly moving up but bitcoin is pushing us down but if we manage to go up against the market it will be recognized by the masses :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah its not a good time to rise. Also check out volume. Its still rather low during the last hours. Also on the hourly we can see an ascending triangle which could be a reversal. If it breaks up with volume I will update my trading plan a little.

1 Like

A new video about ETN today:

2 Likes

nice :slight_smile: I agree with him. We need volume or we break lower for sure. I believe putting random buy orders at 135,125,120sats would be a good plan if you plan to hodl anyways. Maybe we can catch a spike.

1 Like

grafik
A little hard to see. But that yellow triangle could turn out to be a bullish pattern that becomes tradeable when it breaks to the upside with volume. Wouldnt buy before that personally.

4 Likes

Just tried the investing.com website for charts and it showed me this on the ETN chart.
grafik

Well I agree. Volume still didnt kick in. And we didnt leave the bigger downwards channel.

PS: Just as im typing this there is a 10 sat difference between Kucoin and Cryptopia. Also sellwalls on Kucoin are tiny so that could explain it.

PPS: As I wrote this some volume was entering and pushing us out of the downwards channel (flag) on kucoin gotta watch :slight_smile:

I like this thread @ [CryptoMatt]

I believe we will trade sideways before a smale break up and some more sideways the next 10 hours. I cant finde a chart to do drawings on

Draw a fib from the 19th (bottom of the rally) to the top of the rally, we got strong support on the 50% level during the retracement, we got resistance on that bounce @ the 0.236 fib, which leads me to believe we could fall back to the 0.382 fib at around 175 sats before we continue upwards…

Let me know what you guys think?

Love the updates mate, great work :+1:t2:

1 Like

grafik
Here is my current idea. I did draw a big elliot correction wave based on fib lines. We dont necesseraily have to go that low.

We can see that volume keeps dropping so big moves are pretty unlikely.
Also BTC is dropping. And usually we see big moves after BTC found support. So we have to wait for that.

Not much to say other than that. Feedback is welcome.

1 Like

PS: Not the first time. But ETN doesnt seem to move down so much when BTC corrects as other coins so we are still among the “top gainers” for today. Looks nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something very noteworthy on the BTC 4Hour/Candle Chart.
There are some indicators that could show that we go up / find support pretty soon.

1. Stochastic RSI made a tripple bottom
  2. RSI in the range where we previously found a bottom
  3. Fib Retracement at 236 level
  4. Inverse Hammer seems to form on the 4Hourly

If that happens I expect alts to follow (maybe a little delayed)

grafik

I am a little bit BTC bear and expect little support at green line and down to around blue line before proper support is established. Sorry for a bit messy map. It can go up and set a higher low. I am learning so i do this for fun

Well we held around .236 level last time as well. If you do fib retracements all over the btc chart you see that this level held significance in the past. We may still dip into your blue line or even shoot under it, which is unlikely imho.

1 Like

grafik

If some magic volume enters ETN we may definitely also see some upwards move pretty soon. I personally dont think thats the most likely scenario after that huge runup though.