ETN Trade Idea based on Fib Retracement and Elliot waves. (Ignore if you dont like TA)

But ETN is not like any other coin, is it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah :slight_smile: I would love to see us getting straight to 1000sats. But imho volume would need to be even higher. Like 10 times higher. If that changes then I will definitely reconsider everything I said :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marketing comes.
Bull run comes for all market.
World economy crashes, the money will be redirected to this market.
Bakkt launches in November.

I believe this year will surpass that previous over $800 bilion market cap.

2 Likes

I agree. My TA aims at the short term (< 7 days). Longterm I’am crazy bullish on crypto and ETN.
Fiat markets are struggling very hard with more and more countries suffering through hyper inflation.

2 Likes

I agree. There’s lot’s of uncertainty in South Africa over the state of our economy and the direction that the government is leading it. We’ve seen it before with our neighbouring country Zimbabwe. I was at home affairs this past week and there’s definitely a surge in passport applications. It’s the lucky few who have an exit plan, the rest will get dragged down with the Rand unless they find a better store of value.

4 Likes

We already see a massive turn to cryptos in Venezuela and Turkey. Dash is like the national currency in Venezuela at the moment, and Turkey has begun to buy a lot of BTC, the government actually helping this happen, as the turkish lira has crashed after the embargo set by the US.

4 Likes

Yeah I want to get into dash all the time but fail to find a good entry x)
However I believe most peer 2 peer currencies will do very good in the next year. For example:
Nano, Dash, ETN(ofcourse) and all the privacy currencies.
I still watch colx very closely, since that is a coin that has what everyone wants and is still super undervalued. Its like monero and tpay but super undervalued and only on few exchanges.

1 Like

I personally think ETN is more of a steady grower however of course a little retracement can always come because even big whales might dump on us to bring the price down or miners etc, etc :thinking:

So @CryptoMatt Colx is a good one to get you say? or that i should atleast do some research on? do you have any big news that might come from them? Meaning that we gotta hurry :joy:

Depends on what you are planning ;). TA on colx is fairly easy. Since its ultra low volume and keeps a steady low price upside may be huge in a bullrun (or new big exchange). But as always do your own reserach :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do realize there are Monero fans/anti-electroneum guys/“devs” using trade bots to keep Electroneum going down? You saw the transactions spammer before the fork that fixed it right?

Or it could have actually been a state sponsored attack that is scared of crypto replacing their fiat or a calculated way to make a lot of money by keeping the coin down while buying and botnetting tons of it and then stopping the attack.
What’s funny is mass adoption will bulldoze them so easily it will be in our rearview mirror.

1 Like

CryptoMatt, can you please give me the exchange where you can draw in the Fib? Thanks!

Yeah but in the end they will loose even if its all funded by people who want to hold ETN we will break trough together anyway and when marketing and everything starts then even those anti Electroneum or the state and such can’t do anything and after all it will be regulated to so the state can’t do much about it then either i think :yum:

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ETN-BTC Its TradingView. When you rightclick you can get all the tools. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

grafik

We are nearing possible buy zones RSI and Stochastic RSI are cooling down slowly. For me its still a notrade zone though since we didnt find support anywhere and there is no need to rush into a trade. Hourly could become a doji candle which would mean indecisiveness of price. Confirmation then could be a closed green or red candle which coooould be a trading opportunity but I personally still wouldnt be thrilled :slight_smile:

PS: Volume is remarkable

1 Like

Thanks for these posts. I find them very interesting, as I’ve been curious about TA for a while now (just for curiosities’ sake)

2 Likes

grafik Volume being this high and price holding could be the first bullish sign. I personally am not buying though. Risk/reward is not in my favor at all.

Gotta check back in tommorow :slight_smile: Happy trading everyone.

2 Likes

So we kept on tumbling. And reached my first buy zone and a resistance level at the 0.5 fib level at ~155 sats.

What I want to see here is a bounce. This would give us a risky trading opportunity which I would secure with a stop loss.

I still prefer the 0.236 Fib area since the RSI on the daily is still pretty high.

grafik

1 Like

Check out how amazingly the fib levels play out again on the hourly :slight_smile: grafik

1 Like

grafik

Bounce happened. Volume confirmed it as well. Trade possible imho. Would definitely put a stop loss though and move it up as we go. Stop losses can only be made with coinigy as far as I know.

If this trade doesnt work I’d then wait for the fib level around 120 sats.

Buy at 165sats. Stop loss at 155sats. If we move over 175sats. Stop loss moves to 175 sats and stays there minimizing risks. If any stop loss gets triggered I’d be out for now. Take profit zone 1 would be around the previous top at 230 sats which would be a 40% profit. Still I’m very careful with this trade since also BTC shows signs of weakness on the hourly.

2 Likes