ETN Technical Analysis Society

Hello everyone, as seen in the chart, BTC has appeared on top of the long trend line. Now we can get on the $4250 and see a nice bull run if it stays on the horizontal trendline. Hopefully it will break and help BTC to join this bull race in Electroneum.

6 Likes

Welcome!!! How are ya?!

4 Likes

Problem is that its rising on declining volume which usually is followed by a retracement. Before I would even consider a bullrun I’d like to see more volume. Like much more.

Wow BTC at 4150 on CMC!!! Can it get over 4200?! :slight_smile: Did spike at 4275!!!

4 Likes

This will be interesting

1 Like

Yes maybe do or die.

1 Like

yes, At 6k everyone was bullish we were going to start a new bull run. Now at 4100 everyone is bearish we are going to go lower…does that mean…

Look at this uncertanty where to go :smiley:
Price moving 150$ up/down :smiley:

1 Like

BTC now over $4200. I guess we need it to stay like that and slowly move up over the next 24 hours to give some confidence of a move into a bull market mode…and let the bear market die!!! ;)lol

1 Like

Yeah moving up and down pretty mad right now. Who (bulls or bears) will win?!

1 Like

It would be really nice to get rid of bears after a long time and see some green days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seems bears are really intent on stopping the breakout. See how we get on…

1 Like

Looks like bulls got slap in the face :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

We will most likely test the former downtrend line for support before we break 4200 for good. The patter I drew over a week ago is still accurate. Don’t panic if we fall to the 3700 range

2 Likes

The volume will come when it goes towards 5-6, because the people on the fence jump down when they see that bear is over

The most bullish scenario for altcoins seems to be if bitcoin goes sideways or slightly down/up.

Looking at this dominance chart we are testing support for a couple days now and if we break it we may see a big altcoin rallye.

2 Likes

how to solve that problem?

hi experts…I have one question…

Do you always need to do TA on ETN/BTC, or is it also possible to watch ETN/USD?
Maybe this is just too dumb question :smiley:

This is what I spotted

4 Likes

any insight where we are heading now , and if break 135sats low last sept/march is there a posibility that we go back to our lowest sats?

This is our last fortress! Beyond that, well … If that support holds, we can only get exited when we break the resistance?

3 Likes