ETN Technical Analysis Society

Love this thread and everyone’s input.
This is the whole chart since it was listed on kucoin. Each candle represents one week. Its almost like that last major push was half way across. Is it time for a new push?

The two coloured boxes are fibonacci retracement for those who are not sure. They tend to be good in predicting where price may go. Each line can be resistance and support zones.

So from our initial downtrend, it retraced back up to the 78.6% range (which usually means a change in trend, however in this case it just restarted the downtrend again. 1st box)

The 2nd fib measured from the start of the push to the start of the retracment shows that we are now currently in the 78.6% range again. Could be time for a push? It has been more drawn out and sideways so im guessing there is still uncertainity.

If it contiunes the same pattern and bounces from here then the next 78.6% range would be 330sat range.

Thoughts welcome.

11 Likes

VirtuaIinsanity Thanks VirtuaIinsanity, my view exactly! This type of chart work, gives hope in this pressure moments, something to watch? Thanks!

3 Likes

I just look for technical indicators. We broke under 151 sat which was previous support and may now have become resistance.
Also RSI and Stochastic RSI doesnt look like we will see a strong move. Besides that there is no patterns forming or high volume.
But you are right ETN in the past was always a late mover, when the party was over ETN started something. We will see. But I wont bet on it right at this moment.

Hello everyone, BTC should be in a land-making phase this week now. I think it’s time to get rid of this boring act. Need to add some adrenaline to the market now.

3 Likes

Cryptopia seems to continue ETN trading.

Its possible that people will dump into that low volume market and give us amazing discounts.

a quick look on Btc tells me bottom has been, and it has turned. If we find hold in the 4000 range i would believe its on accumulation stage and on the move up. Im not TA expert, but i like the chart.
3800 and 3690range i would set as a spot of buy and bottom in a fall.

3 Likes

Not a guru as well, but always zoom a bit out? On the daily chart there is a lot of room to go down? But lts hope, you nailed it?

3 Likes

Cheap ETN on Cryptopia is real. Unfortunately only for people who have still pre-hack funds.

7 Likes

Hmm…look at this :))

2 Likes

I’m not sure there is anything to smile about there. Super low volume, under .006 and the market cap/rank is falling. Unless you are referring to the having it a favorite? That is cool:) LOL

ETN won’t get interesting for another 4-6 months. I stopped looking at it entirely. To be fair, I’ve stopped looking at the entire market it since starting my job on the 18th. But I have noticed BTC is doing almost exactly what I anticipated for the last few weeks. Now we see if it’ll pick up steam and get above 4050 (on the Coinbase/USD chart) to break the down trend.

3 Likes

Nice to see BTC kick back over 4k. Everyone talking about a capitulation bottom makes you think it was going to go to 3200, then below. But there is a lot of good stuff happening in crypto land with some good alt coins delivering products/platforms and exchange tokens doing well.

3 Likes

I am just surprised we are still above 4k :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah its going up the channel on weak volume. See if it corrects down and breaks the channel once it hits the top. Naturally hoping for it to break 4200…

6 Likes

i think we might, and then have a little fallback and stay over 4k, then i think its time to see that bottom has been.

Looks like we made the initial run to the window as I was expecting on a previous post above, ETN Technical Analysis Society

My drawing isn’t exact, but it’s close enough. I think we’ll see a day or two of consolidation before making a real run to break into that green. All the daily indicators show that we should be able to do it…but the weekly is not as pretty. So it’s an interesting situation.

4 Likes

Very interesting thing to see…with the new day underway (29th), we are technically above the overall downtrend line which is at ~$4012 on the coinbase USD chart. If we close the 29th above that mark, it could be huge. If you zoom into the 4 hour, we are definitely above it with a closed candle. But the stoch RSI is still maxed out on the over bought weekly…so it’s interesting and there is no telling what might happen in the coming week…

2 Likes

Well looks like ETN has its bottom in the 140 range. It has had plenty of chances to go lower. News is expected shortly.

3 Likes

when news? :wink:

hopefully we get some news today. would be nice to go up a bit in price.

3 Likes

No, monday i think, there is domething with video. And Q2.

3 Likes

what about news ne trade site or another good news

1 Like