ETN Technical Analysis Society

Wow, we just had a spike to 250 sats on ETN…insane. I would think we would have to have some sort of dip…the RSI is pegged at 100…lol

4 Likes

Its funny watching the market trying to find a price again.

One minute chart…

1 Like

Using historic TA…we don’t have much resistance until the mid 600 sat range. But you are right, with everything going on, all bets are off on where it lands. We’re at 225 with that spike to 250 and MWC hasn’t even started yet.

2 Likes

There is no TA on moon. Its just throw it for a while

2 Likes

I was thinking (depending on news) would get to to 500-650sats

2 Likes

yes, I can see mid 600s without a doubt. But…we’ll see. We will obviously shoot up, it’s just recognizing when we are over extended because we will have a correction. This is still crypto. We just don’t know when any of that will happen.

EDIT: According to the RSI, we are WAY over extended right now…lol

3 Likes

You ever seen anything like this before.?
Thought Id share it as I never have.

Source: @100trillionUSD

3 Likes

Billy_Bongo In short, the Elliott Wave Principle posits that collective investor psychology, or crowd psychology, moves between optimism and pessimism in natural sequences. These mood swings create patterns evidenced in the price movements of markets at every degree of trend or time scale.

But to realy understand, you can read this link on Elliot wave theory?

4 Likes

Thanks, Tika. Will have a read of this.:+1:

1 Like

What gives… all the way to 250 and back to 200?

1 Like

The interesting part of this theory is, that all events are already build into the big picture. Yes, one will get a spike or a drop in price because of fundamentals or news, but it all end in the ebb and flow of the pattern!!! In the beginning of my study I thought this cannot be true! Now I have to believe, cause it happens time after time!

Pahini Is it a indicator analysis of the RSI on BTC?

Yes Tika.
The link underneath is to the twitter site.

1 Like

This is exciting to watch on Kucoin at the moment!!

Just like a roller coaster ride. One second at 230, the next at 213!!

Yeah people taking up positions and the market trying to find a price after the shocks - 3 so far in the last two hours.

We had two spikes above 200sats to around 250sats and got rejected.
If this continues we will break the 200 sat area.

Volume is also decent. But its not yet a breakout.

grafik

Oh wow.
This news coming out got me really excited. This may push us above 200sats. If there is enough volume we will likely stay above. I dont think news move markets, but if something this big is released while we face a resistance zone it may help to give the volume we need to push further.

4 Likes

Yeah market got pushed down on small volume over the last few minutes.

1 Like

Yeah. I would like to see a quick and sharp reversal in the next hours with another push through the 200sats area and finally support on 200 sats. That would be really bullish.

Other than that I guess we will continue sideways movement.