ETN Technical Analysis Society

GOOD morning:) lol!!

2 Likes

We still need a higher BTC low to ā€˜breakā€™ the bearish down trend - only a few hundred dollars away! :slight_smile:

You couldnā€™t ask for better timing given the MWC next week!

5 Likes

I wouldnt be too bullish until we break key market structure :slight_smile: But we are indeed nicely setup for that in both ETN and BTC.

4 Likes

If we break the the resistance line of the year long descending wedge that you see in my post above ETN Technical Analysis Society then game on. I am not in front of my charts currently, but I believe that is the 4650ish level right now.

5 Likes

Yeah despite the two positive moves up we are still in a precarious bearish position until that happens.

3 Likes

$400k usd volume and now $0.008035 USD on Kucoin. Hopefully just the start of something beautiful :wink:

Kucoin perspective - today versus daily history. Lets see if we can get the volume up this week.

4 Likes

BTC just gone over $4200 on CMC and ETN at 195 sats on Liquid and 192 sats on Kucoin. No report on Cryptopia Iā€™m afraid :)lol

BTC has high as $4282 on Bitfinex!

2 Likes

BTC update (4 hour chart)

We are up against some fairly strong resistance right now and we are unfortunately over bought on the RSI. I do not believe we have the strength to break through the current resistance zone, so I expect some sort of small pull back before we attempt another run up. The key to this whole ordeal is breaking that resistance zone AND the long term descending wedge resistance line not far above it. If we can get above the resistance zone, we should be able to use it a long with all the moving averages that are currently in our favor to bust through the yellow resistance line. I left the moving averages off the chart to have a clear picture, but rest assured they are all moving up right under the price points quite nicely.

All that said, in my bullish scenario I could see something like this happening:

In a bearish scenario, I see a rejection from the resistance zone and a fall to the descending wedge support line for a retest. From there, weā€™ll have to gauge the action and analyse further.

8 Likes

ETN update on the Kucoin 4 hour chart:

There is no real TA here because we all know we are on the verge of ground breaking news that will go beyond TA analysis requirements. This is more to show the awesome growth to the 200 sat level even before MWC starts. For as bone headed of a move as it was, the video snafu has done some good. Weā€™ve broken a lot of pressure with so few views. If we can get over 200 sats before MWC even begins, we will be looking REAL good. Check out the sell areaā€¦those multiple 1-2 BTC sell walls are simply gone. 200 sats is not going to be that hard to break in the least.

10 Likes

While BTC is declining ETN is testing major resistance at 200sats.

Can we break it this time?

grafik

8 Likes

Seeing we just had a wick to the 212 levelā€¦yes, yes we can. This is so fun to watch

2 Likes

BTC dumping like crazyā€¦

2 Likes

Oh niceā€¦assuming it doesnā€™t drop too much, this could provide some awesome relief on the RSI. I was expecting more of a gradual decline, but this worksā€¦as long as we donā€™t break the wedge support.

2 Likes

you nailed it in your previous TA mate , well spotted thanks for your effort and sharing heree

2 Likes

Can I add my take on BTC? We hit the 1.618 extension of small wave 1, now retracing to at least 68.1 area. After that we will shoot up to at least 1.618 the length of big wave 1 (in red)

10 Likes

Oh, did a btc discountbuy. Mmmm.
Oooh, 200 on etn is soo weak. Just a poke

6 Likes

Hi Tika. I am not disputing the TA but when you state a retrace to 68.1 and then a shot up to 1.618, why does this happen this way? Is it some sort of code that ā€œallā€ traders work to, because thatā€™s the way it has always happened?

Just interested to know why it seems to work this way.

1 Like

After the dump earlier today, you can see the RSI has come WAY down. This is a blessing in disguise which should allow BTC to build up enough pressure to try and pop through that resistance area and ultimately through the resistance line above it.

I think we will come down just a little more to test that yellow support line to make sure it still exists. If it confirms, we should see some good movement back up. If the support does not hold, then we will probably go much lower. I have not had enough time to do a whole lot of TA, but reading the charts this is a rough estimate of what I think we could see (assuming the support line holds)

Edit:

I zoomed out to the daily and we now have a confirmed uptrend line which is very interesting. Above I mention a potential drop to the yellow descending wedge support lineā€¦which still might happen. But the daily shows a much more clear picture of whatā€™s going on. Itā€™s actually easier to read the chart on the daily right now. Assuming it holds, I am still expecting a similar price action as above. Itā€™ll be interesting to see what happensā€¦but ultimately all our eyes are focused on ETN this coming week. It should be fun. ETN sat value should go up, Iā€™m just hoping BTC price stays up to make it worth more USD value!

7 Likes

Thanks for the TA. Will be watching with interest and hopefully some fireworks with ETN. I see that most of those sell walls on Kucoin have been eaten or melted away, as you predicted - good call, again. :+1:

4 Likes

ETN looking strongā€¦we just his 215 sats again. Bears and bulls are fighting a little, but the bulls are going to win this one overall through this weekā€¦at least we hope.

5 Likes