ETN Technical Analysis Society

Billy_Bongo There is actually two possibilities, the 61.8 line or the 78.6. In a strong market (as I saw ETN) it usually hit the first line THEN, the fast wave 3, up to at least 1.618 Fib. the length of wave 1

7 Likes

yup, three waves up (1.3.5) and two down (2.4). Wave 3, the most impresive money maker, that one we can pin point with great certainty! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

RSKNOR LOL, big screen, huge magnification, nose on the screen, but love it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You did catch you bag perfectly! well done :))

3 Likes

THERE’S what I was expecting in the last 24 hours…let’s see if it sustains. It hit that 200 moving average and got slapped down…but I expect the momentum to continue and get us off that inclining support line

6 Likes

400sats till MWC and after the announcements we let go that rocket into the space?
:thinking:

3 Likes

To be honest, I have no speculation on price leading up to MWC. I’m just focusing on getting over 210 sats! After MWC, depending on what the news is, the sky is the limit.

6 Likes

Just joking :slight_smile: lets hope for the best…we have two news, so thats better than one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hope sats luck will be better than my poker luck tonight… wah. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Do you guys see the A,B pattern repeat itself? Lets see if this will tell us the future?

2 Likes

Hi Tika, I’m guessing that you think there’s a drop coming up?

@Tika, could we be on C. “A” was to the left of your A?

1 Like

I saw a cloud looking like a bolt today… :smile:

Yes we are @ C now, I only highlighted the last two, first one not so easy to see? Well done!!

1 Like

77gunners It seems we are about to see this part of the pattern to play out, on a smaller scale? OR will that impuls up be enough to break out? Lets see?

2 Likes

Yes. It’s going to be an interesting few days.
I’ve put a small gamble on Bitmex that we will go up.
I’ll be watching it closely.

3 Likes

Anyone got a review/TA on Litecoin?
I’ve always been a fan, and thinking about reinvesting?

So we form something that looks like a doublebottom. But volume is still not there so we will likely roll over and head downwards. However if magical volume should come this is a nice trade when the neckline is broken.

grafik

1 Like

LTC is one of my favorites and I do hold some myself. But I do not do a lot of TA on it because there are guys I watch often that do (Crypto Capital Venture and CryptoTV). This thread is rstricted to ETN only with an exception for BTC for obvious reasons. I tried adding some other TA a while back and got a small verbal warning to keep it ETN related, which is understandable here.

1 Like

I’ll check them out. I’m guessing there in YouTube.

Cheers

1 Like