ETN Technical Analysis Society

8 Likes

Look like the buy was before approval, so i save som powder, i might get 180 tomorrow… :thinking:

2 Likes

I think 185 was a good deal. Lowest In a bullish scenario I see is 175 maybe.

3 Likes

181 sats was the .5 fib line which we would have probably hit perfectly, but the 20 MA on the Kucoin 8 hour chart caught it before it could get there. The .618 is a usual bounce spot, but in special cases where there is ground breaking news in the immediate future, the .5 level is perfectly fine. I’ll take it:)

I think we break past the big wall currently at 210 when the full iOS release happens next week.

5 Likes

The choice between fomo now, or cheap wait :smile:

1 Like

I seem to say this a lot. But I don’t see it getting any cheaper…lol! But every time I say that, I am proven wrong…but since I actually am under the impression the bear market is over, I might actually be right this time.

The question that is really important is, are you really concerned with a 15 sat difference? I know my answer…but that’s for you to decide.

1 Like

Seems like every day now there is a mainstream article declaring Crypto “officially” about to die. More negative sentiment than I’ve seen in some time - and always with the dumbest of arguments.
You never know, but the same scenario has preceded bull-runs in the past, so…

3 Likes

I just know that, when i say, and, do wait for that 180, aint gonna happen, :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, that pi.ss outta the fake paracits with theyr 1500 private jets at Davos, knowing nada about crypto, says it can go to Zero… :joy:…
Ah, wich i love politicians eating and feasting on our tabs to disquss, shait…
Where is the nuke button. Pardon my french if im to hot

3 Likes

It looks like equal leg scenario? If so, it will fit nicely into the 61.8 area?

2 Likes

yes, I see we dropped to 180 (hoping @JonneHex got filled?). 175 is definately possible seeing that is the .618. But there are a couple 1+ BTC buy orders at 176 and 177 they would need to break to get to 175. I’m not saying it won’t happen, but it’s possible.

3 Likes

I got my bag! Woop.
:smile:

4 Likes

The 175 is just estimate, not precise, so it can be 176, with you on that.

2 Likes

So, what are we saying after E, (175/6) - a major upward shot or?

With the little I know about Elliot Wave Theory, yes. We should have a 123 “correction” in the upward direction if I’m not mistaken. @Tika should be able to explain better. IF that does take place, how high and how long it lasts is unknown.

1 Like

I’m so impressed by you @Tika :heart: How are you able to see & chart despite your visual impairment?

3 Likes

Volume is still missing, but I’m looking for a bounce right here.
A rally becomes less and less likely though.

grafik

Perhaps Tika would like to elaborate on where he thinks the moonshot will land, that is if Tika thinks we will actually get a breakout. Must admit I am fascinated by these T/A’s, as it appears there is nowhere near enough volume to achieve a breakout anytime soon! Or do the more experienced traders look at this type of T/A and say… “right lads, come on, lets all pile in now” :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

look like they watch this charts :stuck_out_tongue: price just jumped to 190sats…maybe just a pump…

LOL, yes. When volume reaches the low point, the smart money/whales makes a move because they know the retail investors aren’t going to jump in with no action. So it becomes a situation where the market becomes a pump and dump or a dump and pump to reignite retail investors into doing “something”. It doesn’t really matter which way it goes for the smart money/whales, they will win either way in terms of gaining fiat or gaining more coins. In the long run, the market is going to go up and they know it.

Although A LOT of TA people are pointing at all the obvious indicators and touting that “we are still in a bear market and the trend is your friend”, It’s the whales that move the market, not the retail investors. We have to remember, especially with BTC specifically…1% of the BTC wallets hold 87% of the BTC. In terms of BTC wealth, it is NOT decentralize…so the rest of us have to ride their coat tales and pray they go in the direction we want. I know the trend and the indicators say we are going to go down…and we very well might, but if we do, it won’t be far at all…we may see a double bottom at worst. The market has already tried to dump multiple times in the last few days and it was quickly eaten up and bounced back. On top of that, the ETF was pulled until a later date for re-filing which was one of the major things many retail investors were counting on to ignite this market…yet the price essentially did nothing. I still believe we are going to go up in the short term, but we are definitely at the beginning of the accumulation period which could last 4-6 months or so.

As always, not financial advice! We could always plummet to $1200 at any minute and I could look like the biggest joke in the world. But that’s all part of the game we play in this market.

8 Likes