ETN Technical Analysis Society

This is a very good catch. I have extrapolated your chart to add possible reversal timeline and targets. We may go down to 20 Sat and breakout to the upside off the falling wedge between end of the month to mid of next month. In no time we should reach May 2020 high of 115 sat and after a correction should hit the next target of 350 to 400 sat. Hopefully this plays out.

10 Likes

Yes, you got it I hope this will play out as we expect it :pray:

4 Likes

Looking promising. Flipping levels the past few days/week and now testing 0.0049. I expect us to come back down to 0.0046 to test for support, which will hopefully hold. Not sure we will get the big breaker until BTC cools off but hopefully it doesn’t do anything too dramatic.

Need more volume to arrive too.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Currently 99% of alts are being crushed. Thats because BTC is heading towards new all time highs and the FOMO kicks in. This clearly is a time to look for opportunities.

No one knows if we bottomed or if we go much lower. But buying at these discounts seems really attractive to me.

3 Likes

This appears to be playing out. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens at 20 sats.

EDIT 6H later:

It his 20.78 sats on Kucoin and appears to be bouncing…so far. 22 sats with a bullish engulfing candle forming.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Altcoin market cap in breakout!

The big question is… will ETN join in???

2 Likes

Volume keeps going up for the last week, don’t know if it’s just whales or whale bots churning away to push the price down, or lots of little guys panic selling. I wonder how many ETN “whales” there really are, and why they chose ETN to manipulate.

1 Like

We hit another lower low in both BTC and USDT pair.

1 Like

We may not go lower than this in BTC pairing. Let us see if this holds. Weekly Stotch RSI is also oversold. If this holds, reversal is next week, hope this is likely scenario. If it does not hold, We may go lower low, unlikely scenario.

5 Likes

It is a shame that ETN has fallen to these levels, but looking at the weekly chart, we’ve just touched the 78.6% fib and that’s not underheard of, in a pull back.

ETN didn’t create a W pattern before it shot up, so it would suggest that the 88.6% fib would most likely be the target, so we could actually go down to $0.0024, I hope not but it’s looking likely.

5 Likes

& a self fulfilling cycle no less, fun times…

Yet, if an exchance listing like Binance or one of the big US exchanges came in here it would completely wreck all the TA

1 Like

“Binance soon” is what ETN used to say

You are right. Feelings took over. Anyway huge buying opportunity as ETN is always late to the party and BTC is rallying.

3 Likes

Is this bot activity trading back and forth? I am just curious if anyone has an idea.

2 Likes

I guess because going from 69 USD Daily volume every day for over a year and then all of a sudden constant 500k Daily volume never more never less.
99.9% sure its wash/fake trading.

Doing this video was harder than I thought :joy: Honest opinions?

7 Likes

I appreciate the efforts of your people but what is the meaning of doing technical analysis if price is manipulated and trading is mostly done by bots?

4 Likes

A market buy of $115,200 would eat up everything on the Kucoin ETN/BTC market under 100 sats at the current price

1 Like