ETN Technical Analysis Society

We could be looking at a double bottom. But, ETN hit a new satoshi ATL at 25.15 (on Kucoin). The low in April was 25.70 sats. On a bullish double bottom pattern, you want the second bottom to be exactly or slightly higher than the previous. Unfortunately, this new ATL is slightly lower which would tell me the probability of more downside is higher than a move up. There is support at 26.24 sats, but it’s hard to say how strong seeing ETN has only been down here one time previously.

Should this area not hold, the next likely support is ~20 sats. Either way, whatever the big news is supposed to be, it better come sooner than later because this is not a good look from a TA standpoint. These lawyers the team use as an excuse are going to kill ETN before it can get off the ground.

7 Likes

Are we doing the March shakeout ? Quick downside and more ranging and boring days ? Waiting patiently to beak above the bull flag. Expect shakeout and grinding before doing so.

3 Likes

New all time low is here. keep your eyes open for opportunities :slight_smile:
Remember price doesnt determine the quality of a project.

I think ETN has lots going. Anytask is a working platform with actual users. More than many other cryptos have.

My guess remains that if bitcoin breaks to new all time highs and new money enters the market coins like etn will also benefit from new speculators entereing the market and if etn manages to also continue getting natural adoption we may even see new all time highs at some point.

Anyways for simple swingtrades we are hitting a good area to load up some more etn with the plan to hold for a bit imho.

4 Likes

It is looking like ETN may have finally hit a bottom at 23 sats based on the bounce that surpassed and closed above the original fall price point on the 4 hour chart. Whether it is temporary or not, it should provide a temporary reversal at the very least.

2 Likes

Well, to be honest I have been hearing the - “price doesn’t determine the quality of project” for more than 2 years now. Price are indeed very important to attract both “Day Traders” and :“Long term investors” and Price upswings for ETN are almost non existent and there are lot of new projects in the space who would attract more attention (due to better pricing) than ETN. Looks like the big investors in the cryptocurrency market who keep pushing money into it (almost 200+ billions dollar flown after BTC’s bottom at ~ 3k) have already lost interest in ETN
And then at the end you yourself said that its all up to new speculators entering the market and i don’t think that would do much

2 Likes

How long did it take Amazon to profit investors?

2 Likes

The way i see it, there are a few things that could positively impact price in the short-term…
a) Amazing News, and not the same sort of news we have steadily been rolling out over time.The news that has supposedly been about to drop for some time re 1,000’s of outlets, I really don’t think will have much impact either. Amazing news for me would be an agreement with a major/global household name, (not a name in the global south either). This would be a use case and not an acquire coin case.

b) Significant purchases on AnyTask. By significant, I am thinking stated sales of $50>100,000 in a month. This is an acquisition case and what we need.

c) Listing on a significant exchange. It is just not viable to trade in Electroneum at the moment, as just a measly few thousand dollars can move the price too much, in either direction. We need at least $5>10M in daily volume and we are about a tenth of this.

d) The other thing that seems to get traders interested is when the price goes to trash. Like down to 0.00015>2 The coin can then be pumped to a penny and a 5>6x takes place.

Have I missed anything?

3 Likes

Please don’t despair guys as the price dips to a potential all time low.
In my opinion this is a gift. Now is a fantastic time to fill up our bags with precious ETN coins while we still can as I dont think they be around much longer at these bargain basement prices.

3 Likes

Here is what I think:
Everybody is seeing the TA, but I also watch the number of blockchain and in-app transactions, and we are at an all-time low.
We are under 3k blockchain transaction per month, and last week we had 155 in-app but we had 909 top-ups.
I firmly believe this is a good sign.
From a price perspective, we are very close to the bottom, and we cant go lower than this.
Being lower means that in the coming months, we will see the impact of AnyTask on the price.
The problem is that the sentiment is low, and we know that 99% of people from the crypto market are all about price. They are trying to find the next bitcoin.
We can’t force them to invest in ETN, but there is another currency that nobody is talking about, and that currency is time. We all trade time for money after all.
Im confident that ETN will succeed in time, but if you want to “cut” some time till that happens, there is a single strategy for midterm:
Continuously buy low amounts of ETN from the markets
You dont do this to fill your bag. You do this to raise the market sentiment and to secure your investment.
Hodling a large sum of ETN it’s not enough at this stage.
Buying ETN worth a cup of coffee every day is not going to make a dent in your income but will help with the “time” currency
I am buying every day, and I know you all don’t do this because of the low transaction numbers.
Time is vital to me.
This strategy is way different from the other ones that will require you to wait.
Wait for this …wait for that…wait for that news…whatever.
Man up, make yourself a plan and stick with it.
My plan is to continuously buy low amounts of ETN till it reaches 0.054 usd
Let’s say you invested 10000 usd into ETN, and now after 3 years, you probably have to wait for another 2 because 10000 is a round number in your head and if you buy ETN worth of 100 uds every month, something bad is going to happen.
Nobody will invest in ETN if we are going lower and lower regardless of the technology and social impact. We are dealing with something more powerful here: Greed.
People want to make money. They don’t want to lose them…and sentiments drive them the same as they drive you.
What’s your plan?
To wait?

2 Likes

No one in the states can legitimately buy ETN without massive work arounds that increase risk/costs and takes too much time to execute from start to finish. We would like to. I know I would as well as a few other locals here but we are stuck watching from the sidelines.

2 Likes

Good one! Need to buy.more myself… better to buy low amounts everyday then all in 1 time.

Will folow your idea

1 Like

As of today paypal is now open for selected crypto to buy or sell. It would be a dream come true to make it on this list.
4 Likes

Very unlikely in short and mid term i’d say. They seem to pick projects by market cap and ranking.
But yeah having a trading pair on paypal would be insane.

1 Like

I keep reading this everywhere, but I don’t see it…and I signed up for early access. Oh well,I’m not going to use Paypal for crypto regardless…but I don’t see it.

I do believe from a technical standpoint it will absolutely help value in all crypto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a few pieces of leftover hardware from my failed crypto mining experiment days. I’ll happily take my payout in BTC if it is an option. I have not experimented with this yet.

Yeah I think so too. Changing BTC to ETN and other alts is not too difficult :slight_smile:

Here is the Weekly ETN BTC chart. Every time RSI hits the trend line we see a huge reversal, also forming bullish divergence. Reversal seems to be imminent. This line holds good since 2019. Expecting to hold.

4 Likes

hey guys things is getting serious after the big recent fall of ETN against the BTC Pair exactly when touching this 2 years resistance line i’v been watching this resistance a long time ago what do u think guys about this tech analysis ?

4 Likes

Good catch on that long term blue support. I hope/doubt it goes there. But a move to the red support around 20 sats is very possible.

4 Likes

yes I guess too cauz the red line is the next support that we have

2 Likes