ETN Technical Analysis Society

Bigger picture. Weekly Gaussian channel on ETN/USD turned green. Log term bullish. Just to give you a perspective, BTC (BLX in TradingView) Weekly Gaussian Channel turned from Red to Green only thrice in history. Year 2012, 2016 & 2019 so far. Hold tight !

11 Likes

I have no idea what that indicator is…but let’s go with it. I like it:)

9 Likes

Gaussian distribution is a statistical concept like normal distribution. It is a center of statistic where about 65% of all data is inside. so extremely short told will a narrow statistic give more thrust full data, and when it moves up or down in trend change from± or-+ indicated whit green or red. so median is “set” and deviation in price in one direction will move it in + or- direction

3 Likes

Looking good guys . We are moving up the charts as we speak.
Volume coming in and the MACD Looking positive :+1:
Looks like a head and shoulders forming with a possibility of a bart Simpson.
Bulls are strong and on parade :ox::water_buffalo::ox::water_buffalo:
Bears have gone into hibernation.
The closing 24 hrs candle looks like its going to be closed with a wick breaking the previous purple downtrend.
Its onwards and upwards from here guys :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Whether you’re serious or not i do appreciate all the positivity you’re putting out and am glad to have you share it with the community! :innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

ETNUSD. 3D chart. Volume is still low.

At this point climbing back to top 100 puts us at 1 cent :nerd_face:

Show’s how much ground we have to make up, as 1cent back in May gave us a MC in the 70’s!

1 Like

The 50, 100 and 200 moving averages are all underpinning the latest moves and volume has increased by 50% over the past 2-days.

All I wish to see is an uptrend, (higher lows) which hopefully we are starting to see.

6 Likes

I agree. But ETN completed Wave 1 in May and we are almost completing Wave 2 now. A lot of other coins are either in Wave 1 or just starting their Wave 2 correction. By the time they correct, ETN will go up so we may jump places quickly overtaking them in Rank.

2 Likes

That is a fair comment.

Hopefully this is the bottom and if so, the next wave should take us up to 190 sats.

5 Likes

To good to be true haha :wink: hopefully is not pump and dump :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Take a look at ETN USD 1D chart. We found perfect support from 200 DMA for a couple of days in the last 2 weeks forming a round bottom and now forming Higher High.

1. 200 DMA (Dark Green Line) - Strong Support
  2. 1.618 Golden Ratio (Light Green Line) - Take a look how many times we got rejected so far. 4 times in the last couple of weeks. I think we will break it this time in the next couple of days to week.
  3. 100 DMA - Price broke above 100 DMA.
  4. 50 DMA - Zoom and take a look at it, it has been in downtrend for weeks and now turned up very recently. Last time it happened was in April (Red arrows) and we know how crazy Wave 1 was.
  5. I think soon 13, 21 DMA will cross 50 DMA like what happened in April, confirming the Wave 3 start.
  6. Also you will see a very thin downtrend line from Wave 1 high and we just broke the line yesterday. We may slightly come down to test the line and should go up from there.

Next couple of days to weeks are going to be very interesting and we should be moving up nicely from here. Hold tight !

7 Likes

Didn’t quite get the bottom right, I was hoping to see 0.0045$.
Looking at the chart right now we have multiple bullish signals and maybe the most important one IMO is the 1-2-3 Bottom reversal pattern. Aswell as leaving the falling wedge.

Higher high, higher low.

Daily chart

Weekly chart we also have a 1-2-3 bottom reversal
and left a extended wedge in the same time.

Target as someone mentioned above here of roughly 0.023 USD has been my main bullish target for the year and I put it out there during Mars this year.

Not saying we will continue making higher highs and low, but the chart has came back and cooled off after the last extreme runup and the bottom from that runup was pretty close to perfect.

Anything can happen, but I’m expecting us to see 0.023 USD this year.
I would like to see us bouncing above 0.0066USD for a couple 3 days or so and that is going to be extremely bullish.

Not financial advice

*edit looking at the same things but for the BTC pairing, we can see that instead of 0.0066 USD, its 58 sats I would like to see us come above and trade on for a fair couple of 3 days.
58-sats = 0.0068 USD.
So until we are within that region, we’re going to see some struggling price action.
Let’s see who has the stronger hands.
I would like to think that the block rewards reduction are starting to have effect on price action. And will further the price action in the coming months.

1W chart ETNBTC pair

Summary

And to get a clear perspective of the structure we can use the triangle pattern.
1W chart again

Summary

1D chart

Summary

Not financial advice

5 Likes

ETN breaks above the upper most resistance trend line over the last three months in a descending wedge pattern.

This is bullish.

That is all.

8 Likes

ETNUSD 4H chart. Bearish divergence. Expecting correction. May be to touch down the trend line we broke.

1 Like

ETNBTC - Looks like we have not crossed the multi week downtrend yet and so far 50DMA is still acting as resistance.

ETNUSD - We are above the 50DMA& 100DMA but we are rejected from 1.618 Golden ratio for the 4th time.

Hopefully next push up take us above 1.618 Golden ratio in ETNUSD & above 50DMA and multi week downtrend line in ETNBTC.

6 Likes

Fallen out of the ascending wedge. Hopefully we will get back inside but seemingly no end of people that cannot wait to sell there ETN, every time we rise 10-20%.

Where are the buyers??

1 Like

Hopefully the 13 daily ema holds as support and pushes ETN above the green resistance level.

5 Likes