ETN Technical Analysis Society

What if we are still in Wave 2 (initially thought we broke out of Wave 2) correction in ETN/USD ? We may go up to 0.0042 that someone called out already in this thread. Basically we shot up in less than 3 weeks and we take around 3 months to correct.

3 Likes

New trading competition on BIKI !! Hold on to your hats everyone… ETN already started selling off on Kucoin :pensive:

I had a buy order in but have withdrawn that for now :grimacing:

2 Likes

Isn’t this the same exchange that had the worst out of all pumpeitions last time we we’re listed there?
Ah well, atleast we might see some washtrading volume get up in the millions again ^^

1 Like

It was a brand new exchange for ETN about 6-months ago. It only had the USD pair. It had a zero pump effect and a negative impact on ETN’s price.

Yeah I know it had 0 effect on the price, luckily since it was only a couple friends washing with themselves. It certainly had a bunch of volume and same orders going in and out repeatedly after each other…
But I wonder, why we’re we delisted in the first place and then again relisted.

I don’t follow Winky, delisted from where? We initially only had a USD pairing on BIKI, now they have added a BTC pairing.

1 Like

I had noticed the pairing didn’t show on coinmarketcap a couple weeks ago which made me think we we’re delisted then, without actually looking it up further then so. :smiley:
But aah I see, good to know.
Thanks!

1 Like

We’re looking to retake some momentum on the lower framed chart, potentially breaking us up into 0.0054 regions.
But so far we’re looking for a breakout and confirmation with some uptake in volume.
RSI seems to support the move.

But let’s see first and foremost we have to get out of the triangle. And even only a fakeout could be hard to trigger.

A while later, 15 minute chart is currently supporting the move. But it’s a qutie irrelevant timeframe.

Summary

Not trading/financial advice.

PS:Biki ETNBTC pairing has just went live. Currently “trading” for 0.27 USD

Summary

Also ETNUSD biki is “pumping”

Summary

Funnily enough, ETNUSD on biki has doubble bottomed on my particular 0.0045 ^^
Maybe, just potentially maybe?
They should really add the pairing again back on CMC, coingecko etc.
Even if it’s low volume the average is 350k ETN traded daily since it’s inception on the exchange.
1D chart

Summary

Update again on the “trade” spoken of above.

15 min chart again
We are confirming that we want to leave the triangle in multiple fronts,
volume is rising
RSI support
Backtest of the resistance was rejected.

Summary

We still need this to flip into the hourly chart aswell before we can even remotely start thinking about popping the champagne and ordering Cybertrucks and roadsters :smiley:

Not trading/financial advice.

7 Likes

Personally I would like to see the 1 and 200 EMA’s below the price and price breaking into and above the cloud. We are under on lower time frames and just into on the daily and slightly more so on the weekly.

I think we could be just days away, ordinarily, BUT now we have the trading competition starting this evening and all recent competitions have damaged the price. Hopefully this one will be different!

4 Likes

Winky… I do believe you are starting to FOMO, lol

In fairness, there is almost ZERO volume and trades on BIKI at present and what trades are happening are for just a few hundred coins at a time.

Me, I am resisting the FOMO for now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: Make that a triple bottom on the ETN/USDT pair at $0.0045

1 Like

Yeah price action on BIKI should be fairly ignored IMO, as of now atleast.
I would be treating any FOMO with very caution lol.
When we start closing some monthly candle(s) in a bullish trajectory, I just might be feeling some FOMO spirits again.
Atleast in the very bare minimum the daily chart has to be in a bullish trajectory with some multiple confirmations.

But most likely though, whenever we go daily bullish again, we’re probably gonna get bought out so quick again that it would appear as a “pump and dump”.

3 Likes

Hey guys please look at this ! it looks crazy i know :rofl: but in a TA looks clear ( ETN/BTC weekly chart)

1 Like

Crap already ordered a cyber truck :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.
I hope this isn’t like buying a generator or snowblower :joy:.

1 Like

So we broke the multi month downtrend ? Volume yet to pick up. So beware.

4 Likes

WHAT happened just now??? WOW… go you good thing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can only thing of the song from the band Queen…

I want to break free. :rofl:

3 Likes

Almost bottomed out at my target of 0.0045 now.
Next bottom will be even lower. :smiley:

Why would next bottom be even lower or was that gallows humour, lol

3 Likes

Big transactions!
Also look at that 9K ETN topup😁

Biggest topup ive seen so far, 5k is The next biggest ive seen

7 Likes

Now the question is are those ETN’s heading to be dumped or hodl’d? =p

5 Likes