ETN Technical Analysis Society

I am thinking about the saying, “dont give a man a fish, give him a fishing rod” Dont you think it is better to educate people to sell their skills? Just giving ETN , give, give?? Just my thoughts?

Well ofcourse and many people are already selling their skills on anytask (including a friend of mine :)).
I think the main reason they disabled rewards were possibly bots and people who found ways to fool the system. This is a huge problem when you give something for free like this. There will always be a way to exploit this.

The problem with disabling it, is that there will probably be fewer new users (time will tell). Since I cant tell my friends that they get something for free anymore. And what other incentive is there (if you dont use anytask) to get the app ?

1 Like

umm, you can have a bank account ‘sorta’ with no need to have a bank account. You can send/receive money over borders for next to nothing. You can be fairly sure that your ETN will be worth more in the future as well I think that’s a pretty good bet and worth mentioning… there’s alot of reasons.

2 Likes

Yeah the thing is there are other cryptos that are easier to use than ETN. Are feeless, green, instant, zero inflation.

What makes ETN special in my opinion is only that they comply to all kinds of legal things. Companies can work with ETN which could at some point lead to some really nice partnerships which would push ETN. Also ETNs marketing is pretty good compared to many other cryptos.

1 Like

Please enlighten me on ANY crypto easier to use than ETN. That would include easy access and a variety of places to spend.

3 Likes

Yeah I’d like to know to,- I’m certainly unaware of any?

ETN doesnt have that many places to spend at the moment. It’s also not easy to obtain anymore without the rewards system. Also I’m not here to spread fud. This is the TA thread after all. We can open another thread to discuss the fundamentals of ETN. I’d be interested in an open discussion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wrong place for this discussion! ETN could rewards all kinds of “tasks” - share this with 10 twitter/facebook friends and claim 100ETN. Do this and that and gain ETN - take a image of yourself with a ETN poster and earn 150ETN… your get the general idea. Could be anything - but its just not “free” anymore.

3 Likes

Are we taking breath in readiness for the next leg up?

After watching the charts this morning I plotted out a few trend lines to see what may happen and so far at least its followed it pretty closely, and should it continue at this pace should be back around $0.01 mark in a little under a week.

Subject to any news having an impact on the price.

I was also under the impression that rewards haven’t stopped, they are just conditional now, M1/M2 phone owners still get rewards as do people in Kenya, where they will be trialling their utility bill integration first.

Pretty sure you meant 1 cent mark but if not I love your optimism.

2 Likes

Yep whoops :slight_smile:

I don’t want to cause any sort of FOMO…but, zooming in on the 1 hour chart, ETN has a beautiful bull flag at 75 sats. HOPEFULLY it confirms. If it does break bullish, the target is ~86 sats which is in the red area of resistance.

3 Likes

How does it confirm… by breaking up as it comes out of the wedge, or before it comes out?

I know things have to go up, down or range sideways but is there such thing as a percentage up/down with these bull flags?

There’s two thoughts to “confirmations”

1. If it breaks and closes a candle above the resistance line

2. Same as 1, but it comes back down for a retest then continues up

But, #2 is more prevalent when breaking a horizontal line of resistance. Flags typically just break up and go before forming the next pattern.

We seem to have a Mexican stand off right now… who’s gonna blink first?

Indeed 5+ hours of horizontal movement, so it could go either way, hopefully it breaks 75 as that seems to be where its stuck.

I don’t think we have enough volume to break 75

In fairness we didn’t have a lot of volume this morning when it broke up.

Does this seem like a rejection or too early to call? If rejection is it back to the previous support around low 60’s? Or… is this a slight dip before we break up!

I think the little pullback is a decent time to enter a trade. You can set your stop loss pretty tight cause I believe if we break the .618 level we likely go lower. And if we continue from here it looks pretty good short term. Also BTC Dominance is dropping since a couple of days. Possibly we get a spike in dominance dropping that will fuel most alts.

1 Like