ETN Technical Analysis Society

Out of a bull flag into a diamond, (sort of) formation. Does this mean anything… other than a shape - obvs?

In fact… is this more of a pyramid?

What platform are you using to leverage trade ETN? We’ve broke the 0.618 already. What low are you using to use your fib???

Weekly or daily chart. I only trade ETN on kucoin. No leverage.

I only ask as you say use a stop loss and you don’t use that unless you’re leverage trading.

Shouldn’t the last swing low of a big pump be the starting point, when using the fib?

You should always use a stop loss. No matter if you’re on leverage or not. My opinion.

Shouldn’t the last swing low of a big pump be the starting point, when using the fib?

Its subjective. I always use the point where the move or change in trend started. This gives me the best results. On the weekly its pretty clear on the daily and hourly there is also other points that would make sense.

I have my swing low on the 5th of May, but I can see the weekly swing low is also valid. It’s just on the daily chart, we had two maybe three fib retracement moves.

If you’re not trading with leverage then you’re just buying ETN (Spot Trading) How is a stop loss used when spot trading, I’m confused sorry.

Well you either manually sell or put a sell stop order.

So when you say stop loss you actually mean sell order, gotcha.

Will we double bottom? Or W from here? ETN is being squeezed and is struggling to get above the 13 EMA, if get above that, great. If we can make a new high and stay above 77 sats, even better. We are losing volume, so hopefully the buyers step in here and not the sellers.

I’m def buying 46-51 SATS:

1 Like

Hopefully we don’t go soo deep :grin:

1 Like

My outlook?

2 Likes

Volume possibly coming in :slight_smile:

grafik

Someone just put a big buy wall in… I think about 10 Million coins and it was chomped through at 78 sats, until the plate was licked clean. H’mmm why would someone do that, what do they know that we don’t or someone with a lot of money that was feeling a bit bored :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah could be someone filling their bags. Can’t blame them its not a bad time to buy. A couple limit orders would have probably been cheaper though.

That’s a lot of bag filling - $70,000.00’s worth!! Gotta make you wonder why they didn’t average in and wanted to get in, in a rush??

Good point. I think its probably easier and such pump could create some follow up and others buying.
He’s creating a bullish indicator so to say.

Maybe they will drop another 10Mil, and another, and another… hopefully :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

It was me Billy_Bongo, but i will not drop them, waste of money :wink:

2 Likes

higher lows and higher highs. It’s called an uptrend.

grafik

4 Likes