ETN Technical Analysis Society

Technically that is correct, yes. But that is not the only definition. 14 days consistently being under a defined line on the daily chart is also considered a down trend.

1 Like

Canā€™t copy and paste all what I see since Iā€™m using multiple devices to monitor the market but it looks like we got a few catalysts for upward movement this weekend.

1.) Cup & Handle is forming as we speak
2.) Inverse Head & Shoulders inside of Cup
3.) Thin sell walls all the way up to 300sat
4.) Stochastic RSI going up

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s moreā€¦ what am I missing??

1 Like

yeah,
bitcoincash peeing-contest between Ver and Craig giving SHA256 and crypto in general a bad reputation

2 Likes

Are you referring to the 4 hour chart? I can see a small cup and handle on that, for sure. It appears we did test the line today at 226 sats as I assumed we would from my daily chart above. Here is the 4 hour chart, was this what you were referring to?

3 Likes

Yes! Sorry I didnā€™t specify time frame. I first noticed it with the 1hr chart on KuCoin, but this is a better look.

It certainly looks like a small cup and handle with the starting rim candle close is exactly on the same level as the closing rim close level (ignoring the wick). So maybeā€¦weā€™ll see. Iā€™m cautiously optimistic. But with it on the 4 hour in such a small time frame, Iā€™m not going to expect a moon shot. But it is a sign that the odds are we do go up over going down.

Edit, I just noticed the handle is having a little difficulty because we are literally fighting the 50 day moving average right now.

1 Like

I just have to thank you now! :handshake:
I like to read your contributions to the technical analysis as well, also the different methods and views. Please keep it up! :sunglasses:

@CryptoMatt @Cryptoman976 @B.F.A

6 Likes

That pesky 50 day moving average (blue swooping line above the current green candle) is putting up a heck of a fight. I really hope we can pop through because that would be a VERY nice line to have as support.

3 Likes

Volume is getting extremely lowā€¦ hmā€¦

Volatility incoming.

will see this week I guess :slight_smile:

Maybe after the weekend.

1 Like

Meanwhile big stocks are taking a deep dive.

Facebook is 50% away from ATH. This is the weekly. I believe the fall will continue for a while, since those tech stocks were over valued for a long time.

Incase you didnt know. Big companies do something called ā€œstock buy backā€ where companies correct their own uptrends to keep the growth of the stock stable and to attract investors. Maybe now it became too expensive for stock buy backs and we will see an even bigger crash.

All this crashing in the stock world should have some effect on crypto markets imho. Since all the value must go ā€œsomewhereā€. 2019 should be interesting.

Gotta HODL tight x)

grafik

3 Likes

ETNvolume2

Volume is around the same as when ETN was around 85 sats. A bit scary if someone decides to sell a lot. But if HitBTC kicks in or some big buyer comes in, the price could go up immensely.

The overall volume is dropping in the market as a total. Stock Market, credit marked, housing market are all ready for a heavy correction or financial crisis. Only way ETN can prosper is hard work, because no one knows about us, the crypto market (1%) looks to XRP and BCH crisis. So we want get any help from others then ouer self. When the 99% see us it is a nother ball game is in place. When the ETN team and the mobile companies push the button we launch. When we launch is hard to say but if we look at TA i will say when volume rise and price donā€™t, launch is imminent. M-Kid was a market maker and maybe timed the attack wrong so he is waiting for the next move and in mean time he is gaining strength. I hope those ho dont want us any good is running out of steam in BCH war.

2 Likes

(BTC)Read line only for the count ABC is it a plausible count?

Just a random thought. No TA.

BUTā€¦

It will be so funny in a couple of years, when we look back at these posts and prices thinking: ā€œWhy didnt I buy even moreā€ x)

5 Likes

This is exactly how I look at it. All this speculation is worthless. Prices now (whether they drop or not) are very low compared to what they will be in the not so distant future.

If you are a long investor, you only have to ask yourself 1 question. ā€œAm I comfortable buying at the current price?ā€. If the answer to that is yes, buy. If you want to hold out and hope the market dips, then do that with the understanding it may not dip at all. But no matter what, the price will be higher down the road and it wonā€™t really matter.

Crypto has a very bright future. The first ETP in Switzerland was just approved and all it takes is one before the dominos start falling. Get ready because the future looks very good. Who cares about the insignificant price moves in the short term right now. It really doesnt matter.

Edit: The more I look i to the Swiss ETP, the bigger and bigger I realize it is. I am sure this was planned for a while and was held until the market sentiment was at the lowest pointā€¦which would be right now.

7 Likes

Bitcoin did a little something. Maybe volatility is incoming.

It was a very short spike with volume across exchanges.

Here is the 5m chart. If people had auto trades, they may have lost them.

grafik

3 Likes

I would by more, but the damn family needs foodā€¦ and clothesā€¦ :smile:
Wish i was 18, and people told me things. Like look for investing.
Damn sure im printing my kids brain with start early, stocks and investing and dont waste on shit. Start now and you can do shit later. My 14 daughter is a prospect, already says she is going to be rich, how do i do itā€¦
The boy 11 is more laxed, but he is going to be a youtuber and gamer, i say, do what makes you happy, but tube etn. :grin:

2 Likes