ETN Technical Analysis Society

Looks like we are breaking to the downside. Last support is at around 5150USD

Well here we go :slight_smile:

grafik

4 Likes

And hver do it stop ?

Just noticed a bullish divergence on 4H chart.
It appears when RSI goes to the opposite side of price. Can indicated trend reversal.

So I believe we may go a little lower and then could take the momentum and oversold conditions to get some upside.

3 Likes

This is the same chart as in post 251. so it plays with the fib line and i think that is a confirmation for placement.

It needs a flush out to restart a bull.
Here is a trading ex i follow in stocks, the fundamental had strenghten all the way down, on the 2 buttoms, suddenly the trend turns, nothing really changing other than things getting closer. I bought all the way from 65 to 45
Screenshot_20181119-131830_Chrome

1 Like

Lots of potentially hard bouncing action going on in the crypto world right now! You will know when we hit bottom because the true bottom does not stay at that price for long (12-36 hours max) before bouncing up.

In terms of ETN, unfortunately we did not have the volume in the last couple days to break the 50 day moving average after reversing the downtrend resistance on Friday. We’ve since fallen back below after the rejection with no help from the market as a whole. BUT, keep your chin up. As @CryptoMatt eluded to, we have a very nice bullish divergence and this dip will not last for long (assuming it holds of course, nothing is guaranteed).

This is the 4 hour chart. It shows a little more detail than the 1 day chart on seeing what has happened over the weekend to now.

4 Likes

Bitcoin diving more. It may sound weird but I’am kind of happy about it that finally something is happening.
I believe we will form a true bottom and may even have some crazy spikes that no one really expected. Then 2019 (or earlier) will be complete reversal with all the fundamentals in crypto getting stronger and global economics and fiat becoming weaker.

grafik

EDIT: Incase anyone is interested these are the lines iam watching in ETN. I believe altcoins may rise a little faster after BTC made a bottom since they are more volatile (lower market caps ie).

grafik

1 Like

ETN 70% for a break down :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: but i am not worried, but i hope it will change sooner than later. Hope we can go live soon so we can get a golden cross soon.

5 Likes

The hardest thing is watching the price, with empty pockets…:confounded:

10 Likes

i’ve to admit , i’m impressed with etn durability under this pressure, solid base of holders .

Keep HOLD ppl

1 Like

There are a few things going on with this daily chart:

• Looking only at the price candles, there seems to be a squeeze happening. Keep in mind that we don’t have three solid body candles that line up to confirm a trend line. However, ETN’s price action has rarely given us confirmed trend lines. Trading patterns usually look somewhat rough but legible. (Maybe due to lack of large volume?)

• The RSI is showing a squeeze in momentum that aligns with the squeeze in price. At some point, something has to give.

• The MACD histogram is trending north and looks like it may cross the signal line in the next 7 to 10 days.

The squeeze in price and RSI momentum seems to line up perfectly with the rising MACD histogram bars. Does this all point to an increase in price? Nobody knows. However, we all know that Electroneum is working on partnerships, and infrastructure improvements that will be announced when the time is right. I will not speculate further. I will say I like how things are shaping up with this daily chart.

5 Likes

Also, Bitcoin doesn’t care what the altcoin charts look like. :wink:

2 Likes

No reason Etn should follow the others down. There is in fact some shitcoins that dont. Im a bit disappointed that etn doesnt hold, the cheap should trigger buy lust. Obvious some whaling taking advantage, because the majority is hodlers and dont have big holdings. As a stocktrader, this whales are flushing, and will start off the wave back up again. You will see, when suddenly volume spikes again, its not a hord of people, but the same whales.
I guess they time it perfect with something, as they usually do

3 Likes

Next wave will be maybe faster, due to more exchanges, more new eyes on Etn.?

3 Likes

You’ve just answered my question I put on the other thread pretty much. I now know I should have put it here. Incidentally fellows. I have next to no knowledge of the stuff you write about, but by keeping on visiting here I am starting to be able to know what you’re talking about although the acronyms confuse me at times. Thanks for your efforts.

1 Like

The ETN price and indicator action is setting up very similar to what was happening between July and September. The past is not an indicator of future events, but I thought it was worth noting. Ya’ll might want to think twice about trading away your ETN in the near future. Don’t get stuck holding Bitcoin instead of Electroneum when the next wave occurs. Just saying! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I also wouldnt be 100% confident about selling ETN at the moment to buy back cheaper. It may not work well.

BTC went under 5k and on 5min chart it looks like 5k is now the new resistance. We will see very soon if that is true. Tripple bottom may be a trading opportunity. I’m generally looking for long (buy) opportunities at these levels.

grafik

Here is the corresponding trade Idea. volume is lined up and everything looks pretty good imho.

grafik

4 Likes

Do we see a bounce before we go down again? (BTC)24

People keep asking me if bitcoin is dead.
If I was wrong all the time.
If they should sell everything.
If I regret buying in.
And everyone is pushing how we need to be realistic and the next bullrun is far away because btc will go to 1k and maybe in a year or two we can expect any changes. This shows over emotional reactions to short term volatility.

In my opinion we see a panic exit from people who dont understand the fundamentals of btc. People are selling with a loss now.

The downwards movement doesnt stop fast because why should it.

If you are an investor and looking to build a position you wait till everyone dumped their coins till the market is so severely oversold, that there literally is no on panicking out anymore.

Thats the time to buy and that can show in patterns on the chart. Like double bottoms.

Currently I’m looking for this possible double bottom. A breakout would be another nice trading opportunity.

My advice would be. Dont panic. Buy more. And stop looking at the charts all the time if you dont plan to trade or buy anyways :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day.

grafik

9 Likes

It’s not only BTC drop, Stocks are also down.

Here is list how other companies loose this days Amazon (AMZN) lost $60 billion.

Apple (AAPL) lost $39 billion.

Facebook (FB) lost $28 billion.

Nvidia (NVDA) lost $27 billion.

Bitcoin (BTC) lost $25 billion.

Google (GOOGL) lost $14 billion.

Ethereum (ETH) lost $6 billion.GA%C4%B0NER%20-%20LOOSER

6 Likes