ETN Technical Analysis Society

I was thinking about the most likely scenario for ETN in a huge altcoin pump.
I think we may have some huge spike up to 200sats and then slowly fade down to at least where we came from.

I think the only way we could see another chart is when there will be fundamental demand for ETN on a big scale.

3 Likes

[quote=“CryptoMatt, post:2686, topic:7278”] fundamental demand for ETN on a big scale.
[/quote]

That is what they are aiming for right?

2 Likes

Absolutely. This is planned since the beginning. I personally look forward to the gig economy. But really every project that implements ETN will help.

2 Likes

we came to 1.618 fib circle, touched it had a hell of a run up to the classic 0.618 fib retracement line, which has historically for ETN since last sept always pushed us down again so be VERY careful trading now.
Had a pullback to 0.5 fib and has since then bounced from that point again, let’s see if we can break through the so very powerful 0.618 retracement or if we will collapse downwards again.

Personally, 50/50 bet on this one.

Edit 1 reason add picture.

uQbqJ51BMR

looking at ONLY the orderbook, we will come down again unless Rich can give us some goodiebags later.

3 Likes

Update.
As mentioned above we hit 0.618 and as per usualy it rejected us and we had a cooldowner down to the 0.382 fib which in traditinal trading gives quite a good bouncing & entering oppurtunity. So far seems fairly good with that legtouching save we had on the 0.382.

And as one can see, the underlaying line that has been quite important this runnup, we’re getting squeezed and pushed into it yet again and we probably will sideway bullflag formation into it before anything major happens again IMO.

Thanks, take care.

Edit reason. Just add what chart it is = 4Hour

6 Likes

More updates on the ongoing chart.

Potential head and shoulder pattern with a continued downtrend as result. technically it should retrace us to 40 sats~, but likely 38 sats in that case to confirm the 0.236 fib line and previous resistance.

chrome_PIBIuFYYlO

2 Likes

Yep going higher was denied by a whale. Next week will be fun.

4 Likes

As seen here, the HS pattern played out exactly as expected.
As seen, the previous minor support line for uptrend was passed, and it is now acting as resistance.
Current price range is standing on some semi heavy previous resistances as you can see by the red horizontal line which we have gotten 2 wicks down to, it can potentially support us.

From this point on, i really don’t know. Losing my little faith of us ever reversing trends again with all of the manipulating shorting bots.

Potentially what this is building is an elliot impulse wave and this 40 sat legdown should then be the wave 2 completion, for it to be confirmed we reaaaally need to SHOOT into the wave 3 in the coming 1 -> 1½ days.
And if this elliot impulse wave is confirmed as a trend reversal I’d say wave 3 needs to close above 72 sats.

This is what it could somewhat look like.

But most likely we are still just bot shorted bear trended manipulated junk.

2 Likes

Fundamentals will always trump TA. Eventually, that will be the case with Electroneum.

5 Likes

We hit the 0.5 Fib Level and bounced from it.
In the last huge spike to around 400 sats this was always a point to buy.

I still wait for more confirmation though.

1 Like

Seems we passed the downtrending line for now,
as @CryptoMatt mentioned above and I think aswell i did further above, we did hit 0.5 fib and have since bounced from that point.

Potential wave 3 in the formation here.
Volume is still very vage. But volume does not indicate a charts movement. Though it would be nice to see it come creeping upwards from this very point and forward again.

As mentioned many times by many people, 72 sats breakthrough will be needed for a hard confirmation of reversal.

1 Like

I look at it like this:

grafik

1 Like

Definitely agree, daily chart is still very bull standing above the 21 EMA and still holding uptrend support. Hourly chart has passed EMA 21 again just now which helped us initially from 32 sats go back up here to 40+ sats again. 4H is just about to potentially break through the EMA 21 again.

We should see tomorrow or tonight wether this is a wave 3. :wink:

As @Moonman mentioned, sooner or later fundamentals will always come into play for a chart. Wether that is now or later down the line is quite impossible for TA to predict, but I agree 100% with him. Fundamentals will come to assist the charts in due time.

Not an expert, not a advisor and definitely do not take anything i write for granted. Thank you.

2 Likes

Update on previous charts.

I have added a upward support line, not sure yet if it is correctly put or valid in any case, would like to hear som input from you guys.
So we now broke into the 0.382 again which was quite heavy resistance.

I would like to see us breaking through the upwardtrending red line which seems to bear some kind of significant resistance.

Still keep it as i said in last post. If we are in a elliot impulse wave, we are potentially froming the third wave now.

The leg 1 is a total 50%~ increase on the highest and lowest points, wave 3 needs to close in on around 70% gain for us to have a confirmation of reversal. Seems possible due the fact that leg 3 is usually the strongest runup in these scenarios.

And as per usual this is not investment advice. I do this purely for fun and for my personal experience.
*edit reason spelling error.

4 Likes

I don’t use TA
But i look at other signs
I take the smallest exchange/exchanges and monitoring the available coins over a time period.
For example: over the course of 2 months on TradeOgre we moved from 8 mils available etn for sale to under 7 mils. That tells me that double halving is doing its magic.
Also, we should spike in the next 24h- 48h.
Hope it makes sense.
No financial advice obv.

7 Likes

So we are breaking into the upwardtrending line, and also fighting 0.5fib retracement resistances on 46 sats.

Break 0.5 fib on 46 sats and I believe there is high propability of us making a new daily leg upwards, potentially towards 60 and 72 sats.

4 Likes

As a mention a while back, BTC did hit the 61.8 arwa (maybe will reach the support line) and from there it will go to at least 1.618 - 1.786 area. Hopefully that can give ETN the lift towards 72 sat?

5 Likes

I think BTC breaking to the downside is very good for the alts mid term.
If people can buy cheaper btc they can also get alts much cheaper, thus raise the price.

We will see how this plays out x)

2 Likes

It depends if the money goes to invest in etn, yes it is!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

interesting week for alt coin who can fight when Btc in red red low

1 Like