ETN Technical Analysis Society

I would not like to spoil the party but I would recommend to be careful with this pump because it is not only an ETN thing. If BTC dominance starts to rise again ETN will probably fall with others at least in satoshi price.

But if this is really a start of an alt-season ETN could do really well since they have so many good things lined up coming in near future.

In my view, when it comes to short timeframe trading, it would be insane to not be in a long right now. But also not having a stop loss under key support would be as insane.

3 Likes

Hi @Tika, so what are the resistance levels up to 72sats… 46 & 58 ish?

1 Like

I am careful.
I’m buying ETN and putting it in my bag.
They are safe there.

4 Likes

These levels is where buyers and sellers fight to gain the upper hand, these levels could make us bounce back a bit, minor retracements. The 72 level resistance, this could be a make or break, three times rejected already by this the trend line. So, when we cross that one, we can talk moon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If we break it ,then 200 sats incoming

Was I right with 46 and 58 and what do you call moon in sats? I get the feeling we are going to go up but hopefully not too quickly as we all know where those things end!

Just remember this no a line, it is areas 46 - 50 (about) and 56-60 (about) AND always remember that with enough support (buyers) we can slip past these resistance like knife through butter? These are landmarks to tell us, if we bounce back, there is a reason fo rit?

1 Like

I reckon148 will be aanther resistance?

We are right on that resistance now so lets see? If we break this resistance, then the resistance became our new support?

1 Like

Thank you for information, as always. It will be interesting to see what happens. Just getting out the :popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

We have made it to the 47 sat resistance level and are now in a fight there. However, we have to keep in mind that the last time we were at these levels we had not forked with the double halving (if memory serves me right). With that said, the resistance levels above may not be as strong as they were in the past. Either way, it is fun to see green for a change!

5 Likes

Looking on the same layout later on, we got pushed into the underlaying line and had yet another runup from it.
From here on, volume seems to be ticking slowly upwards again. <

As @Tika and others has mentioned, there is a few ranges with threat you can see in further above comments.

4H chart

*edit reason spelling error

5 Likes

Resistance is weak but demand must still be strong - fight at 44sats :slight_smile:

Thank goodness for the double halving this time round. No massive miners with accumulated 6 million etn per day to dump on the ETN parade. So much news due too to build an epic uptrend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t know what everyone else is doing, but I’m scooping up some BTC on this fake out dip and will probably be putting some buy order support on ETN in case of retracement:)

So far ETN is holding strong at 44 sat range with this BTC dip. Very resilient. I love it.

8 Likes

Can we hold 44-45 sat long term ???

Need to break 60sats to end downtrend and move onto new uptrend :wink: Go ETN!

4 Likes

wow thats quite a dip too!

2 Likes

Most of the alts dropped and we didn’t.
This is a sign that the double halving helped.
It is also a sign that when new money comes into the alts, we will rise.

7 Likes

Wow wow wow wow guys

https://www.tradingview.com/x/DW2nYaGM/

We’re getting into the oversold territory with the RSI and momentum wave.

The good news is the money index flow is turning green in the daily :slight_smile:

We need a healthy correction up to the .618 maybe.

This is the organic growth guys!

8 Likes