ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Yeah, but the stability they provide is through having enough buy orders and sell orders to create volume…ie liquidity.

Not by price suppression or manipulation. I imagine that their algorithms try to accomplish the creation of volume and stability while at the same time limiting it’s effect on price in a normal market.

But maybe having the ability to intervene (to protect) if a malicious attempt is detected as abnormal attack on price activity.

They said they do not intentionally interfere with normal market conditions up or down.

Richard would not hire them to keep the price of ETN from rising, that would be moronic and counterproductive to the growth and overall success of ETN.

If they intentionally interfered with normal market movement, up or down, then they would be trying to reverse the current decrease in value ETN has experienced…wouldn’t they?

The stability they provide is mostly achieved through larger volume of buy/sell orders.

Unless I’m just dense as heck and got this all wrong. I mean that’s possible too, I suffered a lot of concussions over the years heh.

4 Likes

Van you design a etn plane?

Lol thread started on 18th September, same day as the pump. So what it looks like is that he’s come in here, gathered everyone up and pumped the price, which has subsequently dumped over the following period. I wonder how many people that were part of that pump have sold their Electroneum or held it. Probably wouldn’t be a surprise who sold lots of it then after orchestrating the price increase.

4 Likes

I can do it :smiley:

1 Like

I went trough that pump and still holding :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s some wolf of wall street stuff right there like. The question is, how was it left to go on for a month on the official forum of Electroneum? At least someone noticed what was going on I suppose and put a stop to it. Crazy stuff.

3 Likes

Yep, we were all naive. Price was going crazy…moon and stuff…
M-kid is banned for good

maybe he is now FUDing under some other username here;)

8 Likes

I never said that was the intention, are you replying to the right person?

I was here when he got banned. It was for making accusations about Liquid, not price manipulation.

Proving he was intentionally masterminding a pump and dump is not something one can exactly prove as fact.

A liar yeah. Easy to prove that.

Someone proved that when he posted the lambo picture claiming he had just sold it to buy more ETN.

Before the M-Kid pump was the McAfee pump which team seemed quite pleased with at the time.

1 Like

Sorry Pete, my intention wasn’t to imply you said it was.

I should have clarified that at first. My bad.

Oh right, it’s just it says on his profile banned for price manipulation and he started the thread on 18th September, same day the pump started and gathered as many people together as possible to push the price up as far as possible and then there were huge sells. It just looks to me like a classic pump and dump, but rather than say it’s one, you infiltrate the community, put a whale as your picture and convince everyone to buy as much etn as possible wait for them to pump it along with your own funds and then sell at the top and the transfer of wealth from your “team” of buyers is complete. I mean, I don’t know, I can’t say for sure so you’re right, but if it smells like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck then it probably is a duck lol

Lol I wish I seen that, sell the lambo to get etn lol

4 Likes

I called M-Kid out a few times for his Cybil like dual personailty, bipolar crap.

Scolded him about making improper accusations about Liquid too.

But oh well, I didn’t take it too far getting in his face…he was much too loved to be questioned.

And I honestly didn’t know what was what with any certainty. Not enough to lead a witch hunt.

3 Likes

It was probably price manipulation, and that Liquid incident was the last straw. Trying to create some sell off panic.

2 Likes

Well, there’s the thing, I never got involved with that thread because I saw what it was. I didn’t say anything about it either because I’m not that well known and as you say he was well loved and I can imagine the response if I came into that thread and said what I thought.

I guess something to be learned then is don’t trust people because they say they’re a whale and never let one community member hold so much influence that people won’t speak against them.

7 Likes

But on the other side, if it wasnt this pump we would probably be at .001cents? now this would most likely be dead coin…this pump gave ETN a bit more light imo…

2 Likes

Well, perhaps that’s true to be fair. However, I don’t think a dead coin, pretty low on the satoshi levels but we’re heading back to where we started anyway and someone has transferred quite a bit wealth away from those buyers and the project.

2 Likes

I loved this project long before M-kid came along. I didn’t participate because I had reached my comfort level during ICO.

I’d invest more in a heart beat if I was able too. But because of my own belief in the long term success of the project, not because anyone can influence me either way. The potential ETN has is too big to be ignored.

I’ve been all about the remittance possibilities since I read the white paper and thought about the mobile phone angle.

4 Likes

Agree…Well I wont get rid of ETN for quite some time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The lambo deal is probably in the first 2000 posts…maybe.

He posted a pic of one on trailer being hauled off from a driveway of a nice home.

Then someone did an image serch and found the same pics out of Georgia and M-Kid was supposedly in FL, landscaping didn’t look like FL to me in pic. but who knows.

Point is the real pics were from way before he said he sold his lmabo and in another state to boot.

He said, oh that must be scam pic lol.

2 Likes