ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

We have no proof and absolutely no idea what their algo is doing - we just know from various interviews that etn needs to be stable for it to be accepted by vendors.

How can you create stability in the crypto world? Not sure whether you need to do any maths to work that out.

1 Like

Same here and I understand what you are saying but there is the mining aspect of the equation and all the China asic farms will dump ETN for BTC especially now.

Also if there is a partnership there will be some kind of reporting to ETN team.
Let’s zoom out a little bit and see what happens after the fork.

1 Like

Looking on the bright side at least it’s easy to find ETN on Coinmarketcap, just click on “next 100” and it’s right there.

4 Likes

Yeah stable from big dramatic volitle drops in value.

There isn’t a single corporate partner that would cry about an increase in profit a rise in value ETN would give them.

I don’t think any of them would be contemplating suicide if the price increased while in their possesion.

They don’t want to see a huge drop in value though, that’s for sure.

It’s most likely easier said than done.

Mate it’s simple maths. With the full 21 billion coins divided by say 10 million users would only be 2100 coins available each. Bearing in mind loads of people also hold literally millions each. I’m no whale and even I hold a substantial bag. Worth only 1c each it simply couldn’t work. Needs to be at least a few dollars and even then that wouldn’t be enough imo

10 Likes

It should have stayed flat, or slowly gaining a bit if it was a correlation between supply/demand, and after mwc. Price is a bit important, it should reflect progress. Not this progress from mwc. Sorry, but market is often right.
And supply way to high. So it is.

3 Likes

Its maybe months for seeing numbers, and real speed. Meanwhile other crypto is on a turn. So alot jump on the bull wagon. Q is if etn joins, or just keep still.
Future is ahead, but maybe not in the pace people expect.

3 Likes

Isn’t part of that stability achieved just by having more volume and liquidity? Making it more diffiult to manipulate price, where not too long ago one BTC could have a dramatic affect on price.

Partners know they can move their ETN because there is enough liquidity there.

At any rate, I do not think they intentionally keep ETN price from rising. That’s unethical behavior and a breach of trust.

No way in hell ETN signed off on that.

3 Likes

Welcome @HRSwan! :grinning:

Thanks for sharing and

Absolutely! :+1:

Keep on :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk: away the precious!

9 Likes

Mmm TREZOR :smiley:

5 Likes

Was wandering around the GitHub repository earlier. Nice find. :slight_smile:. when nano X ?

2 Likes

The other day I set up a visual ping allert on gig.guru to email me any changes made. :slight_smile:
How sad am I.

7 Likes

just too much free time :grinning:

free_time

5 Likes

Comes down to short term or long term view, many people in this particular thread are interested in the project and look for long term gains, they are simply NOT INTERESTED in short term up, down or sideways. Their prize is mass adoption and price stability is needed for that. So AlgoZ doesn’t bother them, it’s there for a reason that helps their longer term hopes.

Stability potentially brings many more people than a small bunch of crypto nerds… that’s real world users and big investors.

Those who are looking for a good pump, in and out, it’s understandable to be annoyed if you don’t get one… but if we follow the SF logic then nobody will ever come back to BTC either because it was down to 3200. Or any other crypto that was down.

12 Likes

That doesn’t really work. As Kyle says, it’s a matter of supply and demand. If the coin is mass adopted, the price will rise proportionally with the size of its market.

We can’t see this effect yet due to the very large supply which is still higher than the demand level.

6 Likes

I get where the sentiment comes from but it’s unfounded.
Electroneum as a company holds a large amount of ETN, so if the team were trying to push some agenda out of greed, that agenda would be to increase the value of ETN…

5 Likes

It’s funny, because what the ETN chart looks like to me is that it’s had a huge pump and dump done on it. What was that one thread called? Fighting the dump club or something lol. More like the creating the pump and then everyone got dumped on. Who was it that started that thread?

8 Likes

Oh well, lol look at that. M-kid, and also banned for price manipulation. Damn, that’s not too good.

3 Likes

hehe, usualy when the community is desperate, the team in a short time drops something big and then everything is alright :smiley:

Calm down everybody :smiley: I just bought more :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes