ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

it’s not that bad of a dump. Volume just kinda dropped off so the normal miner dumpers are doing their thing.

we’ve got announcements coming to breathe some life back into the price action. the biggest thing is the long downward trend it over with, we just need it to stay over with.

4 Likes

I can see a big PR opportunity right now for etn. Basically saying what’s all the fuss about? There’s a British company doing what Facebook are saying they will do RIGHT NOW. @Rach. Need to ride on this wave. FB Coin is on every news site currently. We can get some brand awareness from that.

5 Likes

Some of the volume on exchanges such as SistemKoin have ** beside them, so our volume isnt actually as low as shown.

This was in mid-January. Needless to say, we’re being mass adopted!

1 Like

over 30k more miners :slight_smile:

We’ve also added 20k more registered users in 8 days…or 2500 users per day on average

4 Likes

I know that isn’t millions yet, but that really is a lot of people every day to sign up. Great start.

3 Likes

These are the figures from 1st week in March after the MM clearout.

The MM numbers just don’t make sense at all, are we seeing existing miners extending, new miners being added or are the figures we see simply not accurate?

3 Likes

There are coins that I stopped using even to mine and dump because they could not stop fudding etn. FUD might keep you from the bottom of the pile, but it sure won’t let you climb to the top. I’d prefer we keep the focus on ETN here.

Yay coinbase has finally released my deposit :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On the plus side btc rose i made a bit more and etn dropped a bit so I get more again.

Fingers crossed i get some lovely etn in my bag before i goto sleep .

:+1::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

10 Likes

So you think it will take 4 years for the patent to get approved? That is light years in crypto… hopefully it gets done much faster than that or we could be overtaken by some others! What is your thoughts about that?

The MM was loaded with bots before.

These were the highest figures I recorded after the bot clearout though. When bots were operating the numbers were up at 170-180k.

My thoughts would be that they would be almost two years behind us anyway. By definition. If it takes four years…who is in front? Worry not, they have got this nailed.

2 Likes

There was a post on here a month ago from someone who said they contacted the patent office in the UK regarding the Instant Payment Patent. He was told it was listed and usually takes about a year and a half for approval. Anyone else here remember that post?

5 Likes

I think that was @Anthony

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses:read this …

5 Likes

Yep. I do. However it’s Electroneum’s patent, could anyone come along after and register one the same? I have no clue…but common sense says I doubt it very much! All barrels loaded and ready I think. Very exciting.

1 Like

Yeah, what I’m saying is it’s a massive opportunity for us and the team, to do just that, focus on ETN. Someone mentions FB coin to me, I’d show them the mobile miner and say how great it is because the price might go up.

2 Likes

This guy?

8 Likes

Yes, that was the post. Thanks. 20 squirrels.

3 Likes