ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Hi aironeous, was looking through the 136 members on that free etn website. Quite a lot of them have a yoti user name. Do you know anything about their connection with the yoti app?

I wouldn’t worry about that, mining has a natural limit with difficulty adjustments etc - don’t worry, it will all be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

![07|690x488]

8 Likes

I remember people upset about 176 sats…Today that would be welcome. Haha. Life. All about perspective.

4 Likes

Very true indeeedddddd

2 Likes

I was just looking at my Blockfolio app thinking that if ETN went up to 200 sats, I’d be back in the black :smile::smile:

1 Like

He used to use yoti to verify people’s identity otherwise cheaters would make multiple fake accounts to cheat the system.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t say I dissagree - just something like that would go a long way. As they say “Make hay while the sun shines”. It would be a good time for a few more little tweets like that :+1:

2 Likes

A lot of alts in the top hundred are still red in satoshi. Except Dogecoin, for some godforsaken reason.

2 Likes

I’d pee myself a little to see 180 right now lol

3 Likes

I always found the Idea of unlimited coins a strange Idea considering scarcity = value but some people love it, fair play to them I say :grinning:

1 Like

Wow Bitcoin at $5280 now! :slight_smile: Morning all!

5 Likes

Elon Musk said it might be his favorite coin.

1 Like

I know it’s crazy huh?
Been glued with popcorn. :slight_smile:

https://bitcointicker.co

1 Like

Bitcoin to 5800!! Go btc! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Btc moving, Etn sleeping. Haha. Please…Gig.Guru. please…Instant payments…Pleeeease. lol

7 Likes

I can help you with that. We previously had Yoti integrated for verification of users. We recently removed it due to the fact that I changed from pre-verification of users to an automated service which scores IP addresses and flags suspicious or duplicate accounts.

At first, we asked for photo verification but we later just used the remember me id service that Yoti provides for yoti login and registration. I may well add Yoti back into the picture in future as it was quite a good service and we’re fully verified with Yoti so one thing I am interested in is KYC ability for larger buys in future.

I hope this answers your question and if you’ve any questions please feel free to ask!

Cheers, Chris.

8 Likes

Electroneum V8 or cryptonight V8 ? :slight_smile:
Think maybe you have confused the two.
https://community.electroneum.com/t/electroneum-fork-soon/11659/15?u=3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

2 Likes

You are both wrong. image

4 Likes

Yes that answered it. Thanks Chris. :slight_smile: