ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Don’t stress @MJ138 it could be a great thing for ETN. Let their stable coin bring recognition for crypto. As soon as people realise they can increase the value of their coin by holding a little, they will flip over to ETN in a flash. I once changed electricity companies just because the new company offered me movie tickets with every bill. Incentives go a long way.
Anyway, @J5Alive might have some insightful things to say about that :blush:

9 Likes

Hello everyone! Even though I don’t post much, I’m on the forum nearly everyday reading and appreciate all of the insights our community shares.

Yesterday I finally had the chance to see the new, revamped onboarding process for the app while I was helping my buddy sign up… WOW!! It was so slick, EASY and fast, I was blown away!
It was such a drastic change from when my girlfriend set up her account a couple months ago, that I kind of wish I would’ve waited till now to get her onboard haha

That same buddy will be buying a couple hundred thousand ETN later today too. I showed him how to buy BTC through Cashapp and will be helping him create a KuCoin account.

Electroneum is spreading!! :metal:t3::sunglasses::metal:t3:

20 :chipmunk:

23 Likes

Yes, I would think this is something the community (those of them who are on FB) would be very good at spreading the word about.

5 Likes

Ladies and gents… We have Double bull here
:sunglasses::sunglasses:

19 Likes

Great, price is moving up. Can’t wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exploding everywhere

11 Likes

I know I said 76 sats for a reversal… but geez, I can’t help to speculate just how bullish this months charts have been!! :zap::zap::zap::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Burn dumpsters :smiley:

16 Likes

We will get there… I have little or no doubt that the team behind electroneum know exactly what they are doing and the direction we are taking…

I’m just enjoying enjoying the journey with you all…

Great fun…

:+1::chipmunk::grin:

As richard said it all starts after the

Hyper excited for that little chestnut announcement…

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::grin::grin::grin::grin::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

15 Likes

I couldn’t resist

Had to be done…

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::clap::clap::+1::grin::chipmunk:

18 Likes

Just Some Numbers…

In the Last 5 days We have increased the user numbers by 11,826…:grin::grin:

That’s 2365 signing up everyday, Just under 100 per Hour…:shushing_face::shushing_face:

Active miners also up by 9,111 in the same period…!:wink::wink:

Thats around 1820 every day added to the miner…:star_struck::star_struck:

Now Imagine when those 20 countries go live What the User Numbers will be, by the End of the Year…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

---------------------------

With Gig.Guru Accepting Visa as payment…For People who want to buy the services…That will do away with having to go to an Exchange to buy ETN to then transfer to the seller…!! How Easy will that be…

24 Likes

Btc gonna move fast…

:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Then by all means…
Forkingg
LET THE FORKING BEGIN!!:joy::joy::smiling_imp:

13 Likes

fork soon? this year maybe?

1 Like

fork in two weeks. 20 characters

5 Likes

Its in the interview video…

2 weeks… or so…

:grin::chipmunk::+1:

4 Likes

hmmm signal buy more 100 character

1 Like

The financial markets are heading into a recession, but not yet, but soon…Will crypto be good to have…YES!!!

5 Likes

With recession comes war…

3 Likes

Jepp, it will be like this the coming weeks /months and it was like this in the past. Effect on Stock markets/oil market and crypto will be very interesting. I have simply no idea. And think about Iran and the avoidance of financial sanctions. Maybe impact on btc etc

3 Likes