ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Do we know who their accountant is?

(if the accounts were filed at Companies House we could look at them and find out!)

Really confused. What agenda are you referring to?

Well thats a good enough reason and one of the few reasons I think getting emotional about an investment might actually be justified :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe the HR Manager?

No, I mean a separate firm of accountants, they must have one.

1 Like

Ok fair enough, maybe I have been a little too quick to jump to the panic button here.

Well the price has certainly withstood the FUD today and remained incredibly stable, so far.

2 Likes

Volume is dropping, so we can expect price movement…UP or DOWN who knows…

ETN is hiring. This contradicts all of the FUDsters saying “ETN is done”.:rofl:

29%20PM 58%20AM 50%20AM

16 Likes

damn, this burn fudders :smiley:

Thanks man, we missed you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What country’s style of dress is that lampshade like hat in the middle, and does it give us a clue?

Social media manager will be good, think the PR needs to get slicker.

1 Like

Interesting. Checking Google.

1 Like

I don’t exactly, I know in one of their posts they stated they had a big 4 firm that was working on it.

1 Like

It looks like it is a field hat from Thailand. I am assuming it has to do with One Development?

3 Likes

Doing a little more research, it appears that One Development has a connection(retweet) with Red One. Both are MVNO companies tied to Electroneum. Interesting…

7 Likes

Stop the Good News guys! I need more FUD. I still have a truck load to buy next week!

4 Likes

Are these new positions or replacement positions? not that I guess anyone would know?

1 Like

Judging by the website, ETN still has the current staff. Also, checking their individual linkedin profiles they are still working at ETN.

3 Likes

Nevermind. Looks like Imogen Dale updated her Linkedin. She has an end date of May 2019…

01%20PM

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: