ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I was going to do a break down of things that were said/now achieved or coming up but I did not have time. I found it reassuring to watch as they are doing exactly what they said and progressing through the steps to build the ecosystem. If you have the time it’s worth a watch imo as a refresher/reassurance of Electroneums route to market(not talking to you specifically but general statement). Things are picking up steam now this is still just the start, I’m glad they’re taking the time to work on their product and ecosystem at this time as it is about to set the way to the future.

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

9 Likes

Ho everyone. Any topics you would like to see discussed in a vid? :slight_smile: Thanks @Plankton_ETN

3 Likes

I like the videos, I just caution you to not get to defensive with some of these trolls. I would rather see you do videos and not get exhausted from battling the trolls.

4 Likes

shhh, nothing to see here, move along :chipmunk:

1 Like

could make a video about how much it costs to mine currently to what you get, then calc what costs/ rewards will be down the road for break even if that makes sense

2 Likes

OK. Well read what he said and I can tell you on a personal level I can relate to this. I’ve always done my taxes on time immediately until Crypto came along. Now I’m 2 years late on doing my taxes (USA) because I’m not sure if the IRS will make up a rule about Crypto and retroactively tax the s*** out of me with penalties and interest and throw me in debt ruining the rest of my life.

Everytime I see a headline about the IRS getting lectured by senators on getting their guidelines straight about Crypto I carefully read everything. I’m still waiting. I haven’t filed my taxes for 2017 or 2018 yet when normally I file on time every year and I’m usually right about even on taxes (owe or get back very little).
I used to be an auditor and treasury secretary back in the day (doing taxes, balance sheets, everything else related to reporting financials) so you can imagine maybe how weird this feels to me to ignore my own taxes not being on time but the government won’t get their s*** together and release clear guidelines.

The government is being totally unclear about crypto tax rules and it is THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM FILING MY TAXES.
If i file my 2017 and 2018 taxes right now I will owe a very small amount as I’m within 0 to 50 dollars of what got withheld and what they say they want after I figured out the whole filing. So what if I file right now and send those tax filings in for 2017 and 2018 and then they subpoena coinbase to see my crypto investments and ones I did on the behalf of friends and tax the **** out of me with penalties and interest?
There goes my a**.

I’m sure the ETN tax filings are getting thrown to the bottom of the pile by the accounting firms because how do you comply when there are unclear tax rules on crypto? Personally I’ve been pushing it to the very end on these last 2 years of filing. I’ve almost reached my limit as I used to be an auditor and treasury secretary so this is like sacrilege for me.

8 Likes

I think i will just avoid TAX with price increase and then use crypto for online purchases…how would they got me?

1 Like

Not sure if I’ve missed something, but when did this specifically become about tax? It’s accounts not filed at Companies House. True, it could be corporation tax calculations as a part of the accounts that are causing the accounts to be delayed, but we don’t know that, or do we?

Could be lots of reasons, just slowness, or having a problem with an accountant and changing to another one… these things can gather up a momentum of their own and stuff happens almost by accident when deadlines are missed even when people have done their best. I know that sounds fuddy, didn’t really intend it to.

3 Likes

Companies that are going down don’t send products and staff to other countries to promote their brand. For that reason, and because I cannot pretend to know how UK laws work, I am not worried.

15 Likes

Companies in trouble don’t use big 4 accountants and add more members to the team

15 Likes

How many people work on the social media side of things?

Electroneum is too young, and has already accomplished so much in such a short time. They are flipping the narrative, rewriting the script, going where no other company has gone before. There is no way they are “exiting”. That is the height of short sightedness. To suggest ETN’s demise is an exercise in willful dishonesty at worst, and wilful ignorance at best. They keep Fudding, and I keep buying. A win for me.

17 Likes

Correct! The more they fud, the more I buy. The obvious fud shows they have something to fear and we are gonna bring the fear :grin:

8 Likes

And when that FUD turns to FOMO, we will be extremely proud for stashing all our bags full of ETN :sunglasses:

Here goes another $500 :money_mouth_face:

15 Likes

I bought 1.2 mil etn in the last two weeks. I plan to get a mil or two more in the next couple weeks, if the price stays about the same, or drops lower. If price goes up, I will just sit and wait, otherwise it is open buying season if the prices drop more. So bring on the FUD, I am ready!!!

13 Likes

Listening to Motely Crue waiting for that BTC to hit the Exchange is what paydays are all about (for me anyway).

8 Likes

Hello again community,
I took a brief hiatus from the crypto market to collect more fiat. I am back to collect more electroneum.

giphy%20(62)

11 Likes

Currently only 3192.59 ETNs in circulation per registered user which is an increasingly good sign. (at the time of calculation, I didnt check the time sorry).

4 Likes

I agree totally…I can’t say why or who…But i can assure you It IS ALL smack talk…Things are kicking off here in S.A…! Just because we haven’t heard anything substantial from Richard or team Does NOT mean sweet FA…RE did say that there would be no announcements or even hints until All the I’s are dotted and the T’s crossed…!! There are a lot of people who have ulterior motives for putting the project down…
People forget How Respected both Richard ells and Sir Chris Gorman are in their respective fields…ie Advertising/marketing…and the Mobile Industry…
They just looking for attention …“It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

12 Likes

I must say that this low prices have been a gift for me, my initial targets I did during the ICO. The time after ICO new targets have occur and I am now so far off my initial ICO target that it is sick. But during that time ETN have also changed, they have moved from one being a tre in the forrest to be the mountain the forest stands on, they have been doing great things.

During my time as a ETN supporter I have seen and heard some about Richard Ells, the “crazy” inventor man that have mining rigs at home and extremely tech freak that got the vision and the ability to do something. He did something, far more than I ever will or have ambitions to do, so I admire him for what he have accomplished.

But Richard Ells is not alone, he have gradually built a team, and when I read about every single name on that team “social media intel :slight_smile: ” They are all first class, we are talking world class elite players. I can only speculate how powerful that team is, but I imagine that there is no kode too hard or no market too difficult.

So here I am sitting in Northern Norway watching the snow on the mountains being smaler and the trees getting greener for every day, and are now financial included with people in every corner of the world, and it is secure and fast. It is so fast and secure that the banks can only dream of achieving that in 2019. Electroneum have already achieved what many institutions must use millions of dollars to achieve. So in many ways I will say that ETN is a success already.

I do not think the team is done, I think it is just started. They have hinted about deals to come, they have proven the concept in South Africa. Africa is a huge continent that got everything, and it is the future in so many aspects of investment in the next 50 years that I could write a book about it, but I want do it here. So I think we should celebrate the impact ETN have done in Africa and not just South Africa but also Nigeria, Kenya and many more.

I use Google Trends when I search fore ETN adoption. South Asia, Pakistan, Venezuela and many more are showing every day and in different intensity. In Uganda more shops are coming in to the ETN univers every day, just look on twitter fore ETN Uganda, they are a hard working people that really matters. I wish I got that capacity to do what they do, it is impressing me.

The ETN community is worth a story for it self…lol…

What can I say about the community!, well I got nice friends in here, so good that we also meet in other social media, and when we moon we will have a meet up. They are so good characters that when we meet it would be a laugh beyond moon and FUD.

When masse adoption!!!

Wake up! It is already happening…Happy Days

26 Likes