ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

@KyleFornia or “wish I’d listened to my buddy that was raving about it when it was half a cent :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thought u had left this space? Since you knew more about the company and whats to come then ETN team themselves?

Just wondering wether you’re here just to continue spread toxic BS or if you got new kappa 1337 elite insider information? XD

2 Likes

If anyone would like to discuss the above information/fud from our esteemed member above I will be happy to discuss. I’m not keen at all about posts alleging untruths about me whosoever said what. I’m trying to be civil about it and not go all @Dngruss/hulk smash!

Have a great day everyone.

4 Likes

Basically Electroneum will be shut down and cease to exist if they dont file their accounts with Companies House within 2 months of the gazette notice. The gazette notice will be issued next week if im not mistaken.

However you look at it and whichever way you spin it, this is bad news. Why wouldnt electroneum file their accounts despite recieving multiple reminders? This cannot be an oversight as Richard has plenty of experience in owning limited companies. Are they in financial difficulty? This could quite possibly indicate as such.

1 Like

I dont get emotionally invested in anything. Dont trust anyone, look at whatever facts and data are available and make an investment decision that way.

1 Like

Have you not read this?

RE_reply_to_filings https://community.electroneum.com/uploads/short-url/xwmwaFPpp8ViNRxDa8Yn3zA1265.jpeg

10 Likes

Adamson. Adamson. Adamson. You’re very late to the party. The fud fest was in full swing nearly eight hours ago. Do more reading and less posting. You will find you will be happier.

9 Likes

Oooh, this will be interesting. I’m waiting…

Sorry, I just dont understand why and how they’ve got themselves in a position where they’re potentially due to be struck off in 2 months.

This cannot be sugar coated.

Read Chris Gorman’s response. All covered. No sugar coating. Business as usual.

2 Likes

No. Where is it from?

Where is Chris Gorman’s response?

1 Like
2 Likes

I can’t be bothered to fight about it any more. The information is there to read.

4 Likes

I meant Richards, I was confusing the two posts I had read earlier.

UK auditors and accountants never met a crypto company before…

I can believe that… “how do we audit and put a value on virtual coins?”

5 Likes

Indeed, so then it’s seized as a negative rather than actually breaking new ground for crypto. Oh the team this, the team that. They are setting the trend…and let’s face it TAX is a nightmare.

3 Likes

Oh, ok, yes I saw Richard’s, is someone saying it’s not a recent reply though?

1 Like

I bet they are. They’re all coming out today. There’s something in the air.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve sold all my coins but I’m still here because I don’t believe in the project, oh the team are failing because I know things you don’t, blah, blah. Honestly it’s offensive to the eyes to have to read it. Electroneum are constantly breaking new ground and consistently.

11 Likes