ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Hmmm…the Richard interview where he mentioned a lot going on behind the scenes, mention of institutional interest, CrytpoRich saying his interview needed to be delayed until the end of this month, radio silence(which has always led to exciting announcements), Rachels well timed “vacation”…my spidey sence is tingling…and my bank account will be lower tomorrow…

9 Likes

That was a hilarious ending… haha. And a contagious one…who needs fiat anyways :rofl:

1 Like

I appreciate you too!

You are all each Great Ambassadors and your contributions big or small it matters not, as you are all playing a much bigger part in this puzzle. You have been here long enough, you have done your part and it shows.

Thank you for your support, and everyone else’s in here. We have a really good crew and as we progress through the ropes of life you will become the hard core VETERANS, that can say. Yup I was there. Been there, done that.

Thanks
M

22 Likes

Like emea? A is for Africa. ?

What is NDA? Nutritional daily allowance? (news) :slight_smile:

Non-Disclosure Agreement. A contract that says you have to keep silent regarding certain matters.

2 Likes

It was interesting watching this one again :zap:

3 Likes

anything you found to stand out?

Some people In developing nations will Spring up as artists musicians writers etc. Before there was no incentive and they probably needed that time to provide for their family better. But They can post their work and be tipped in etn.

4 Likes

From

RE_reply_to_filings

23 Likes

People are silly :smiley: why would Electroneum do a excape run when they just hired 3 new staff members :smiley: haha :smiley:

7 Likes

Because they arent moovin and groovin. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just woke up to all this fud :smiley:

1 Like

so this meaning the progress still on but team remain silent and give minimum update for us ? . what’s the point? so they can focus

There is no point to be honest but ELectroneum its now a FinTech company and they must obey the rules. Remember Elon Musk tweets about Tesla.
You just can’t release news to pump the price cause they risk being charged with market manipulation

6 Likes

guys…this is amazing. Even on the legal end of things, ETN are the first ever to do it in the world! We’re future proof, both in the crypto world and the real world =D

8 Likes

now this reply is something…i can feel it…really :smiley:

If Rach was going on vacation, she would of know early :smiley: this is something…i tell you…next week…

5 Likes

I dont really want to see somebody holding 25% of the supply…he/they could easily destroy the Bitcoin…

1 Like

Anyone else think there will come a time where everyone in the future says ‘i wish i found electroneum earlier’ =p

well…its coming. and its coming fast

11 Likes

We will soon have a break out… Or get slapped in the face again :smiley:

We are comming to resistance