ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

We at Electroneum do not tolerate any kind of negative, bullying behaviour towards our staff. Speculation on Mr Crypto CZ will help no one. This is a price topic only, please stay on topic or go to another one.

12 Likes

Will do @Rach …Love you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you are right, I prefer the slow and steady climb anyway but it is nice to see that surge every now and then :grin:

2 Likes

Well, not commenting. It pretty mutch speaks.

2 Likes

Anyway, btc suddenly turned expensive. Damn, i felt it was bullish, but fiat lack

4 Likes

Quick question, to clarify something once and for all, can you send direct from a paper wallet to an exchange (or only to ETN wallet). I have been told both “YES” and “NO” previously.

Yes you can. You just have to open up the paper wallet in the CLI window.

Once it is imported to the cli wallet, then you can send it to an exchange. Make sure you include the payment ID with the etn exchange address.

3 Likes

OK, thanks… so it’s not really direct in the same way as importing to the app, but of course it couldn’t be when you think about it.

Just asking for someone else, not me.

2 Likes

This video is brilliant, instant FOMO-ness.

Now we are reaching the un-banked people this will start lighting up , it is only a matter of time for Enablement world-wide :iphone::grinning:

4 Likes

I’ve been going through the old Dilbert tv show. Worth a laugh or 12, but this episode shines another light on how people/ media can manipulate the market. (@Cosmicrypto reposted a good one the other day too.)

Fun and games aside, a lesson here and one we constantly post about is patience.

After all:

(Not related to a specific post, just sharing my thoughts at this point in time.)

10 Likes
6 Likes

If you want to have a better day, watch his videos :smiley: damn i love to spend time on his videos :smiley:

1 Like

He is pretty funny tho I feel since he started daily content he just throws a lot of memes in that dont always go with what he is saying. He was more calculated with his memes before. Still love his content tho. Legend.

1 Like

April fools is over now, and BTC is still up.

I think that ultimately crypto investors know that BTC is going up this year. They don’t want to be left behind, while still being cautious. BTW, that 30 minute BTC movement last night was very climatic. I have never seen anything like it. I tried showing it to my wife, but she got annoyed with me. She might not see the light, but I sure do. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

he will get more ideas when Bulls in full steam :smiley: its been boring bear for a year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I showed to my coworker that BTC surged 13% in 30min. He laughed, again. It will drop back down he said.

OK

4 Likes

This guy nailed it…
Was reading this yesterday…today…boom

5 Likes

Can ETN stablize the price at 0.10 usd, rather than 0.006 usd. For some reason the market price stays at 0.005 to 0.006, regardless of what the rest of the market is doing. I will thank y’all in advance. :slight_smile: Maybe by this Fall, that will happen.

3 Likes

Don’t know if You Guys have seen the New Update for the MM…Looking good for the future of ETN…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes

Thats from day 1 of this top ups update :slight_smile:

4 Likes