ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

What are the errors? I guess all ETN graphics are ‘home made’ and mistakes wouldn’t be anything new. :slight_smile:

But I think the gigEcoin was just trying to steal electroneum’s ideas. Unless there is some connection. The guru site will need smart contracts I would think. But who knows. :slight_smile:

First thing I thought was ea sports?
Then I had a look at latoken.com :slight_smile:
I give up, but gigEcoin mooned with 14dollar traded. :joy:

Anyone elses mobile miner running faster …

:+1::chipmunk::sunglasses:

9 Likes

There were some rumours earlier yes. :slight_smile:

Confirmed, just opened the app to check and I’ve jumped up 2 etn in a few hours. It’s about time to. Because the throttling for the rest of the world was excessive! And they were shooting themselves in the foot a bit. I also think the south Africa rate will probably be decreased a bit, now that the trail is coming to and end. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ive made more etn today than i have in the past month

Not complaining hahaaha keep it up woop woop

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

8 Likes
3 Likes

:nauseated_face: If it were that EA, I’d be moving on. :nauseated_face: They ruin everything they get their hands on, and charge $60+ a pop plus DLC to do it.

2 Likes

Did you test a South African proxi on that M1?

:rofl:

1 Like

Well i did do a check …

As far as i could tell it is unlocked , totally unlocked.

I see no reason for this phone to not work anywhere on this planet.

:sunglasses::chipmunk::+1:

But it is also down to the local carriers in the area .

3 Likes

I don’t think a proxy would affect its geographic usability. But probably Barry’s aws waf would filter it out anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Daily dose of daily… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, got 1.5 ETN in 4 hours in the US. That being said im still at 99.6 since last payout on 4th Mar. Seems the team has definitely increased the emission rate.

5 Likes

Thats great … something’s been tweeked then…

Super happy about this move.

:+1::chipmunk::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yes from today is much better

5 Likes

This is brilliant…

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Perhaps they think the price is going to go up, so can afford to pay us all more! :smiley:

7 Likes

This could have done with a bit of a spell check. I’ve never heard of ‘comliment’. Perhaps thats why they wanted it removed.

4 Likes

I really hope that image isn’t from the team. There are at least 5 really obvious spelling mistakes on it. I don’t think it’s come from a native English speaker

2 Likes

And unless one of the announcements will be a partnership with Freelancer, I think there could be a legal issue with it the “Gig Guru - Freelancer” heading too