ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Hmm, this trial doesn’t seem to compute :robot:

7 Likes

What I meant was that some people went off topic

I’m really hoping we’ll get an update on the trial progress on Friday. Only 4 days to go!

7 Likes

I saw some updates coming from Chris Gorman. That post was deleted later by the mod.

3 Likes

Oh really? Where at, what’d it say?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oooh cryptic and interesting.

3 Likes

The image he posted there was there for few minutes. I saw it. It looked very promising.

3 Likes

I actually read the picture he posted. Of course its all good stuff.

@MSystem deleted because there was somethings in there that ETN probably did not want posted just yet. We do not want to jeopardize anything at this point.

7 Likes

if true, it should be interesting :slight_smile: i saw it too

6 Likes

Oh man, so excited to read it when it officially comes out!

So you saying On the ground,interacting with real life user cases,being the Test case to iron out difficulties and potential problems is NONSENSE…!?..

1 Like

Oh, OK, glad to hear you aren’t one of those strange people who think the whole South African safari is a complete waste of time.

No, he’s explained it was just because it was off-topic for where it was posted.

So all’s well that ends well.

(I was ready to go off on one too) :unamused:

1 Like

I think he meant that the replies were not relevant to the topic he had started about PoS. Don’t think he meant any disrespect.

1 Like

Ok…Its all good…:wink::wink::sunglasses:.Its Just I do see comments like that all over the place and These “people”,Their Ignorance and persistent Fudding just P*sses me off sometimes…:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::+1:

2 Likes

Oh, I know. Lots of it going on all over social media. A little more than usual. Price has them going all Cuckoo for Crypto profits when they see bitcoin moving up and ETN down.

2 Likes

I didn’t see it, serves me right for only ever lurking in this topic!

1 Like

I missed it too. I suppose a cryptic clue is out of the question?

2 Likes

Damn you lunch. :chipmunk:

2 Likes