ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I heard GlobalCoin is going to be stable coin like USDT.

8 Likes

Hi @MJ138, I’m pretty sure you’re right. Welcome to the community!
:sparkling_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk:

1 Like

By 2020, ETN will already be the “global coin”. Facebook will be too late :grin:

3 Likes

Just to add, FB has proven time and time again it abuses user data constantly non stop. I feel bad for anyone who’d waste time with a coin from them. They’ve been losing user trust regularly for a long time now as well. I even think it’ll go the way of Myspace and fade away eventually due to the gross abuse of it’s users.

I wouldn’t touch a FB coin under any circumstances, Zuckerberg is a terrible human being.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Proof of stake, so rewards for holding. Basically.

1 Like
1 Like

Woocommerce plugin download

DOWNLOADS HISTORY
Today 1
Yesterday 1
Last 7 Days 7
All Time 888
12 Likes

I would be surprised if their coin doesn’t do well. Using whatsapp (so basically all your contacts) to send money to your friends…in an app that everyone’s using already? Yes please. Nobody will care of its crypto or not. It’s just really convenient.

No mention of exchanges, the perceived stumbling block that makes it too hard for people to acquire crypto. We see this debate with ETN a lot… how will the unbanked acquire ETN? “They will just use the free coins, charity coin, blah, blah”

The FB article does mention the unbanked, so the use of banks and brokers as a way of converting from fiat seems not to make sense, and for users in the west why not just have their own version of paypal like the article suggests since people will have to convert it then convert it back…

Seems to be the same issue that we have with people asking for buying and selling through the app, possibly via a 3rd party… hmmm.

1 Like

Must agree with that

Thank you very much :o)

1 Like

Anyone have a clue why @Rach is not showing in that forum recently?

What do you mean?..

Whaaaaaat? Lol. You Are speaking in riddles. Lol

Can someone not in the US check this exchange and tell me if they are trading ETN.

BITCOIN FUTURES and Options Exchange, Bitcoin Derivatives Trading Account //
Deribit cryptocurrency exchange https://t.co/qZKEQakPyQ
Electroneum PowerLedger Newton SOLVE

— Ojo_azul (@ojo_azul) May 28, 2019

Before I see she somtimes answer but recently not seen… just asking

Oh she may be on vacation or something.

1 Like

Just bought a couple of Bitcoin shirts. It’s bound to turn a few heads.
Spread the word.
Time to make Bitcoin’s presence felt.

1 Like

Zucc. . . . . . . . . . :robot:

3 Likes