ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

All of them, especially how you conclude that they are running out of money…you remind me of someone from the past…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I will be adding hearts to all I say so noone thinks Im attacking them. :grin::heart:

1 Like

You read the title of the thread…right? What did you expect to find? This ain’t Telegram brother.

5 Likes

Aint that the truth :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

60 second on boarding… could anyone explain to me what that exactly mean?

I get a little bored of coordinated FUD. Just pointless negativity. OK I’m not adverse to having a conversation about people’s concerns but to ‘stroll’ in here the FOMO thread and say It’s going nowhere is plain stupid. This thread is unreasonably positive, you can choose to take good and bad from everything, but to just say this is going nowhere is dumb. I was thinking at work today about some members who come on and just say blah blah blah sh!tcoin whatever and it made me think of when I was a kid. Does anyone remember that girl or boy at school who you really did actually like more than anything else but you were really unkind, perhaps horrible because you didn’t want to let people know how great you thought they were? Well it made me think about all these rotten posts and made me realise actually that these guys are actually a little in love although in denial at the same time. Anyway, ramble over, you get where I’m coming from.

9 Likes

Sounds like 60 seconds from the second you download the app to kyc completion and start of mining.

6 Likes

Yeah, KYC/AML in 60 seconds at a basic level 1. Pretty smart eh!

7 Likes

Maybe you are not able for a normal discussion?!?!
I asked two clear questions and got only one small answer.from your side nothing except a stupid comment!!

My question is, how long can the company survive without income?

The company needs to invest millions in infrastructure and development. Why is this question so funny?

One thing it makes clear to me is that Crypto needs to mature a bit, when the entire market is down, what it needs is some investor confidence to start turning things. It starts with one coin and lifts the entire market. However fud hurts every coin including the one they would like to see rise - shame really

4 Likes

No one can answer that question cause of inside companys Information.

2 Likes

At no point did I offer a stupid response, I simply asked you (as you seem to be more clued up on business that I am,) that what 40 million in Ether would have been worth after the massive price increase with the bull run after ICO. This then would give us some firm figures for wondering if they have enough money to continue in business. I thought it to be a pretty reasonable response from a stupid man to a wise one. I was not attacking you per se just seeking your wise input…lets face it a business isn’t an orchid.

1 Like

bdb4e7df

6 Likes

I like doge , and yea I was surprised today. :slight_smile:
Only have about 500k but funny to see the pump.

1 Like

DelightfulShorttermAustralianshelduck-max-1mb

5 Likes

HarmfulWellwornFinch-small

Love the name

10 Likes

Sounds like someone invested more than they can afford to lose. Who claims to hold a big bag of a coin and not sell it if they know its going to 80 sats? Seriously worried for you haha

9 Likes

1462019bz1thvlrf9

Etn accepted :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Nobody holds a ton of coins and trash talks it either :rofl:

8 Likes

Or BTC can go on another bull run like end of 2017 brings the whole market up and everyone happy again

Its crypto. Anything can happen. And it usually does.

3 Likes